This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Main Match 4: Kong's Dilemma

Topic » Main Match 4: Kong's Dilemma

1774 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Each contestant begins the match with 10 beans (or kongs), and are split up into two teams of 5. The teams have been randomized and are as follows:

Team 1
1. Lalisa
2. IceBeast
3. MrBird
4. TotsTrashy
5. rawr121

Team 2
1. RealJacksonWalsh
2. Christian_
3. Gamerden13
4. Absol
5. Espontaneo

In each round, players secretly deposit as many beans as they wish into a jar. The team that deposits the most beans wins the round. The first team to win three rounds wins the match, and each player from the winning team earns one garnet for every bean they have left over, and the player from the winning team with the most beans left wins two Tokens of Life. The player from the losing team with the fewest beans remaining is the Death Match candidate. If there is a tie, the winner will select the Death Match candidate.

To complete this main match please mail me the following through tengaged, filling out each round with the number of beans you wish to use for that round. Then subtract that number from 10 to determine how many beans you have left and continue through round 5:

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:

Please also mail me the one person who you would award your second token of life to if you are the winner as well as ranking the five members of the other team in the order you would choose them as the death match candidate in the event of a tie. Also rank, from everyone, who you would choose as your opponent in the event that you are the death match candidate.

NOTE: You do not have to submit beans every round. If you wish, put a 0 next to any given round. Also, if a team wins 3 rounds after 3 or 4 rounds, the beans used in remaining rounds will count towards what you have left to determine the individual that wins the match.
You have about 24 hours (23 hours and 30 minutes), until 3 pm EST to submit. 

The Death Match will be LIVE tomorrow, sometime after the end of the Main Match, between 3 pm EST and 8 pm EST. Please let me know any time in this timeframe that doesn't work for you and please try to be present when the results are revealed for this Main Match so we can get into the Death Match as quickly as possible. If you don't tell me you can't make it and you don't show up during that 5 hour window and your opponent does, you will be eliminated.
1774 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT AND YOUR TEAM LOSES, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE A DEATH MATCH CANDIDATE, AND LIKELY BE AUTO-ELIMINATED AS A RESULT.
1774 days 5 hours ago
tunertin
Also no changing anything after you submit
1773 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
DETERMINING RESULTS RN
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Round 1

Team 1 deposits 1 bean
Team 2 deposits 3 beans

Team 1- 0 wins
Team 2- 1 win
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Round 2

Team 1 deposits 2 beans
Team 2 deposits 1 bean

Team 1- 1 win
Team 2- 1 win
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Round 3

Team 1 deposits 8 beans
Team 2 deposits 2 beans

Team 1- 2 wins
Team 2- 1 win
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Round 4

Team 1 deposits 8 beans
Team 2 deposits 6 beans

Team 1- 3 wins
Team 2- 1 win

TEAM ONE WINS
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
With 10 beans remaining, rawr121 wins a Token of Life. He didn't choose who to give a second one to yet.

Failing to submit, Gamerden13 is automatically the Death Match Candidate
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
They each have the next 2 hours to make their decisions. rawr121 needs to choose who gets a Token of Life before Gamerden13 can choose an opponent. If Gamerden13 doesn't come online within the next 2 hours, he will be automatically eliminated. If he does, he can mail me a ranked list of opponents to choose, or if rawr121 chooses who gets a Token of Life before then he can choose here.
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Note that they were supposed to choose during the match so this extra 2 hours is being generous :P
1773 days 14 hours ago
tunertin
Here are the garnet rewards for this match

Lalisa- +5
IceBeast: +6
MrBird: +5
TotsTrashy: +5
rawr121: +10

(one for each bean they had left)
1773 days 14 hours ago
rawr121
I give a token to Absol
1773 days 14 hours ago
Absol
https://66.media.tumblr.com/660a44a7383f9ff1deba2a648a2f798a/tumblr_pbdqcqGR7e1qg5nyao5_r1_250.gif
1773 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Gamerden13 has been eliminated

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!