This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
After 20+ days, endless challenges, shocking blindsides, Yogi is our Sole Survivor! He may have played an UTR game, but it all paid out in the end, winning the 50T prize and the title of Sole Survivor in a 4-3-2 vote!
3318 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
What is utr
3318 days 14 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
under the radar
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
Alright, let's begin with some questions and the discussion of the season!

Who wants a juicy Q
3318 days 14 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Me
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
Big Joe: Do you think Yogi was a deserving winner? What do you think the Jury saw in him?
3318 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
I want a q
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
BTW, here are the Jury Votes.

Joey - Big Joe
Jake - Yogi
Trey - Yogi
Derrick - FireDragon
RJ - Yogi
Cam - Big Joe
Max - FireDragon
Rita - Big Joe
Luis - Yogi
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
Luis, do you think you could've won this game if you survived that last Tribal? Why?
3318 days 14 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
In my opinion, anybody who can make it all the way through this game, and come out with enough jury votes to win deserves to win. Yogi gave a hell of a performance at the final tribal council, and i think that he earned it.
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
If no one else wants a question, then I have an announcement.
3318 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Luis, do you think you could've won this game if you survived that last Tribal? Why?

In my opinion I did think i had a good shot at winning or maybe even close to winning because I think I had god relation with a couple of people  and I did make myself a threat so I guess
3318 days 14 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
ooh
3318 days 14 hours ago
dragotistic
I am officially ending Drago's Survivor and my time as a host will end with this season. I've had so much fun hosting games on Tengaged, I can still remember the first game I ever hosted, and I can remember the winners of each season I hosted, and it makes me smile that I made so many people have fun and fulfill a dream of playing Survivor.

As some of you know, I'm at a point in my life where I need to focus on my grades and getting my life and future career goals in order.

I am NOT leaving Tengaged, I will still be on it, but I will no longer be hosting, even though I love doing it so much.

I will be working on, alongside my schoolwork on my Survivor Story Fan Fiction blogs, which some of you are familiar with. I'm planning on writing a full second season then releasing it at intervals on Tengaged, so I hope you're as excited for this future prospect as I am!

Thank you all for a great ride! I wouldn't trade it for the world.
3318 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Omg no :(

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!