This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #23 (Espoir)

Topic » Tribal Council #23 (Espoir)

3690 days ago
Samhuss
Welcome Espoir  to your 8th Tribal Council. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Victor - Do you think you have given all you could to assure safety this Tribal?

Ali - Who's most deserving among the 4 of you to make finals, why?

Mo - How Important is it for you to survive today's tribal and make finals?

Acyuta - How do you feel now, being immune and assuring your spot in F3?

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3690 days ago
acyuta
Acyuta - How do you feel now, being immune and assuring your spot in F3?

It feels awesome. When i applied to the game, I honestly didnt expect to even reach Top 10. I feel so happy :') Im on cloud 9.
3690 days ago
m7md26
Mo - How Important is it for you to survive today's tribal and make finals?

umm wow, i told the person who im voting out that im voting them out. But i can say this, all three of these people I can call my friends :)
I really hope i can make finals.

This vote has been so tough and i respect this person, i love this person, and i just think they're such an awesome person. But i have to vote one of them out which SUCKS!

Good luck guys making it this far is such a HUGE accomplishment, we should all be proud we outlasted 22 other people in making it here :)
3690 days ago
CutieAmy
stfu finally this shit is over, now leave me alone. okty!
3689 days 17 hours ago
Argai
Victor - Do you think you have given all you could to assure safety this Tribal?

I have given all I could to assure safety this Tribal, but I made one fatal mistake earlier in the game that's why I'm going home right before the Final Tribal Council... Good luck my dear friends in the F3! May the best man win!
3689 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I have all the votes so I guess I shall read them
3689 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
First Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ali
3689 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Victor
3689 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Victor
3689 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I'll read the last Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last person voted out of Survivor: Bora Bora and the last member of our Jury...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Victor

Victor please bring me your torch.

Victor...the tribe have spoken *snuffs torch*. It's time for you to go...

With that Acyuta, Ali and Mo you are the Final 3 players. Shortly I will post the final tribal council where you will be able to give your opening statements before the Jury start bombarding you with questions...
3689 days 11 hours ago
m7md26
*hugs victor*
bye victor :(

congrats guys we did it :)
3689 days 10 hours ago
acyuta
*Hugs victor too*
Bye victor. Your game was amazing.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!