This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Rules and Regulations

Topic » Survivor: Rules and..

1575 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Below are the rules for all Will's One-Off Survivor games. I reserve the right to make judgement calls on anything I didn't explicitly state here and all that.

CHALLENGES:
- Will take place depending on the times people say in their application. I usually just pick the 2 times the most people said and then open it up more as the season goes on and immunity becomes more important.
- Check in will open 5-10 minutes before the challenge begins but is not mandatory unless the challenge is elimination-based or structured in a way that late arrivals would have an unfair advantage.
- I'll obviously specify the rules for each challenge more in-depth in the description but I promise to only do a max of 1 luck and 1 spam challenge per season, which are usually backups for if I'm running late or busy and don't have time to host the regular challenge for that day.
- If I fuck up and give a point to the wrong person or something, let me know and I'll fix it.

TRIBAL/VOTING:
- You can PM or Skype me your vote and can change as many times as you want before the deadline, though your vote will be locked when the deadline time hits (i.e not the minute after).
- No vote = a self-vote obviously.
- If desired you can request a deadline extension of up to 15 minutes. I'll let everyone know as soon as someone asks for this.
- 2 consecutive self-votes or 3 total (whichever comes first) will result in you getting medevaced.
- Ties are resolved by the standard re-vote and rock draw between players that aren't immune or in the tie. At final 4 there will be a Will's Survivor trivia challenge in place of a rock draw.

IDOLS/ADVANTAGES:
- Will be the regular hidden immunity idols unless specified otherwise. They method in which they are hidden may change from season to season but will be specified more in depth when the game begins.
- Can either be played before the votes are read or live at tribal before the first vote is read. Because of this you can still play idols in PMs after the voting deadline has passed.
- Cross-tribal idol transfers are not permitted but you can give an idol to anyone on the same tribe as you at any time.
- Extra Vote/Steal a Vote advantages (if they are in play) carry through to a re-vote if you are not involved in the tie, otherwise they do not. They are also not transferable to anybody.

OTHER STUFF:
- If you start being annoying or going out of your way to make my hosting life difficult I will absolutely rig the game against you.
- If somebody is being really over the top with the harassment or whatever I'll tell them to knock it off but don't expect to get anyone kicked because they said something that offended you.
- Have fun :)

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!