This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1574 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Viv, Kelly, congratulations on getting this far in the game. The power now shifts to the jury, who will decide which one of you will win the game.

Jury votes are due by 7 PM EST TOMORROW, when we will have the live reading of the votes. If there are speeches or questions for the jury or finalists, feel free to post them here.
1574 days 7 hours ago
ElectraViv
Hi jury!
1574 days 2 hours ago
Katherinee_
legends <3
1574 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello you two. Personally not a fan of this final two but, I still have to vote a winner and I'll make this simple.
Rank each juror from best to worst and explain why. Whoever does the better job gets my vote
1574 days ago
Kelly0412
Vote me
Vivian told me she hates black people and immigrants
1573 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
I love Benjamin and Vivian
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, I've got the jury votes. I get that this season wasn't super active and a lot of people weren't invested in it, so I'll just read 'em and that'll be that.

Violet and Clara did not vote.
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Katherine has voted for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KELLY to be the winner of big brother.
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Matt has voted for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KELLY to be the winner of big brother.
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan C. has voted for...x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

VIVIAN to be the winner of Big Brother.
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kevin has voted for
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

VIVIAN to be the winner of big brother.

2 votes Viv, 2 votes Kelly. 1 vote left.
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Logan H's vote goes to....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Congratulations Vivian, you are the winner of Big Brother!
1573 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Congrats to Viv on your 3-2 win.

I'll be posting the chart shortly. Feel free to apply for next season if you want to play Survivor (which I am much better at hosting and I think you'll find much, much more enjoyable).

Despite the relative inactivity, I hope you all had fun this season. I'm not a huge fan of hosting the big brother format but I hope I was able to create somewhat of an enjoyable experience for everyone.
1573 days 5 hours ago
ElectraViv
BALD at me winning Will survivor and big brother! Thanks for the votes hunnies! Kelly and Kat I love you guys, best final 3 ever!
1573 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Grats viv

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!