This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 - Head of Household Competition

Topic » Week 4 - Head of Household..

1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
1595 days 16 hours ago
Violetx
here
1595 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1595 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
here
1595 days 16 hours ago
splozojames50
hi
1595 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1595 days 16 hours ago
chillum
here to win my first hoh
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So before we get to the competition, let' see what twist Matt selected this week.

Matt selected THE BASEMENT. This means that up to 3 people will win the chance to enter the Big Brother basement this week during tonight's competition -- they will be safe from nominations and unable to vote. There may also be some unexpected positive or negative consequences (or maybe nothing at all and I'm just fucking with you) -- up to you if you want to find out!
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now, on to the competition.

Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Tayvie, as outgoing HoH you are not eligible to compete.

Tonight’s Competition is Called “The Pit and the Pendulum”

This competition is a good old fashioned “sort of endurance but not really” competition. Each of you will be standing on a pedestal in the backyard. At random intervals, a giant pendulum will swing down and try to knock you off your platform. To avoid this, simply post *dodges* within 1 minute of me posting *pendulum swings* if you do so you’re still in the competition, if not then you’ll be out. In addition to this, your platforms may also begin to shake at random intervals. If I post *platforms start to shake* then you must post *regains balance* (spelling counts for everything as usual). In this case, the LAST person to regain their balance is out of the competition (if one or more people fail to post within a minute, then those people are out and the rest are still in). The last houseguest standing will be the new Head of Household!

And as for who gets to go to the basement, well, I guess you’ll have to stay tuned for that.
1595 days 16 hours ago
chillum
Im already locked in a basement irl help
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here:
- Violet
- Logan H.
- Clara Janine
- Splozo
- Logan C.

Anyone can play if they come late, I'll just use whoever doesn't post for the first round as the indicator of who's playing or not.
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, this competition is officially underway. Get ready!
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry, forgot to list that Kelly is also here.
1595 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Anyways,

*pendulum swings*
1595 days 16 hours ago
splozojames50
dodges
1595 days 16 hours ago
Violetx
*dodges*

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!