This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 - Head of Household Competition

Topic » Week 1 - Head of Household..

1602 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Houseguests, for the first time this season the power is up for grabs. Free from the threat of eviction, the HoH must in turn nominate two people to sit on the block.

Tonight’s competition is called “Name that Houseguest!”

Each round, I will post the scrambled name of a past Big Brother US houseguest (first and last name). The catch is that I will post the scramble one letter at a time in separate posts – to simplify things, however, I will post the season that the person played on before the round begins.

If and when you think you know the answer, post *BUZZ IN* -- I will stop posting letters and you’ll have one minute to answer. If you answer correctly, you score a point, answer incorrectly or don’t answer within a minute and you’ll be out of the competition. In the event of someone buzzing in and answering wrong/not in time, they will be out and I will continue posting letters. If more than one person buzzes in, then the person that buzzed first will get 1 minute to answer first, and then each person after will get 1 minute after I confirm that the person before them is out and so on and so forth. Be ready with your answer as there won’t be a whole lot of time to post it.

The first person to score 3 points OR the last houseguest left standing will become the first Head of Household. Competition begins at 9 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1602 days 18 hours ago
chillum
Here
1602 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
i had some bad die aria but im here hhi
1602 days 18 hours ago
kevin121302
Hello
1602 days 18 hours ago
mahogany
hi
1602 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll start at 9:02
1602 days 18 hours ago
mahogany
why the fuck 9:02 i have places to be
1602 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
In case there are stragglers! Also because it involves elimination so if you don't check in you can't play.
1602 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
1602 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
Hi
1602 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok, it's 9:02 so nobody can join from this point forward.

Playing:
Logan C.
Ryan
Tayvie
Kevin
Clara J.
Logan H.
Tris
1602 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Is everyone ready? First round will be coming up shortly. There will be no countdown.
1602 days 18 hours ago
mahogany
r
1602 days 18 hours ago
chillum
yep ready
1602 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Ready
1602 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ROUND 1 START

Season is Big Brother 3.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!