This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Endurance - Pyramid Pieces

Topic » Endurance - Pyramid Pieces

1097 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Yellow, Blue, Black, congratulations on making it to the final 3 of endurance! Before we run the final challenge to determine the winners, each of the eliminated teams will return to give their pyramid pieces away. Each pyramid piece you have is a 10 second deduction off the time it takes you to run the final. The more pieces you have, the bigger a deduction you get, and the better your chance of winning the season.

Here's how the pieces stand right now:

Blue - 4 Pieces
Yellow - 3 Pieces
Black - 3 Pieces

Here's how many pieces each of the eliminated teams have:

Beige - 1 Piece
Brown - 1 Piece
Pink - 1 Piece
Green - 1 Piece
Orange - 2 Pieces
Red - 1 Piece
Turquoise - 2 Pieces
Purple - 1 Piece

Eliminated teams, you have until 8 PM EST TOMORROW to PM me who you are giving your pieces to. If you have multiple pieces, you MAY split them between multiple teams if you wish. Each team may post a plea as to why they deserve your piece(s) in the forum if they wish, and you may also ask questions if you wish. Let me know if you have any questions!
1097 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
YELLOW TEAM:

Hello fellow players! This season has been pretty wild for Noelle and I. We came in with not a lot of relationships and early on we were worried we wouldn't make it far in this game, yet here we stand one of the strongest teams that played this game. We were able to win 2 challenges and go after teams we knew were threats to our games. Sending Pink home was a huge move regardless of how they went out. They were a force and we knew that. After winning that comp we were thrown into 3 straight temples. All of which we were able to overcome the each one stronger than the last. Today we are asking for your pieces to help us win this final challenge. Beige I was actually sad when yall went home because I really wanted to play with you guys. Craig I think I made a good relationship with you and loved getting to know you. That was partly social game on top of wanting to get to know new people. Brown Team there was also not a lot we could do to help as we didn't win the challenge. Keith I know you love Noelle and I loved getting to know you as well. I really enjoyed our conversations. Pink Team I understand if you're mad at us, but we knew you guys were huge threats in this game and comp beasts. I hope there are no hard feelings at the end of the day. Green Team ;( My heart was broken when we had to face you guys in Temple. Jay we talked every day and I hated to see that come to an end so fast. Orange Team.. good ole Logan and Tris. You guys were the one specific team I REALLY wanted to play with. Tris I was upset when you exposed me because I thought we were allies. Even though I was mad, I was not happy to have to face yall in Temple. I really hated how yall went out, but I hope we made yall proud. Red Team, Josh and Kiara ugh! This elim also hurt because I felt like you guys were the only team left that we could rely on in this game. Seeing yall go home really sucked because at that point we felt completely on the bottom. Then Noelle and I won the F5 challenge and chose to send Turquoise and Black to Temple because we knew Black Team was strong and Turquoise was a target of ours from early on. The final challenge came along and Noelle and I were likely to not win with our Samadhi. Blue ended up winning and chose to take us to the end. Whether that is a testament to our social skills or that Blue feels confident facing us in the Finale I'm not particularly sure.

With all of that out of the way, why do Noelle and I deserve your pieces? We persevered through our challenges in this game with knowing we were likely to go into Temple because of our expendability to other teams. We fought hard to win 2 challenges this season and were able to take out threats to our games. We made social connections to keep us safe when we weren't winning challenges. We also survived 3 Temples back to back to back. Yellow Team is a force in this game and I think we deserve the chance to show the rest of these teams that we can win this game entirely. Noelle and I are open for ANY questions and I hope you can see our determination to fight in this Finale. Thank you all.
1096 days 23 hours ago
MrBird
https://media3.giphy.com/media/wrQbPjDoBowfe/giphy.gif
1096 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Here's how the teams gave out their pieces:

Beige - Blue
Brown - Yellow
Pink - Black
Green - Yellow
Orange - 2 to Yellow
Turquoise - 1 to Blue, 1 to Black
Red - Black
Purple - Blue
1096 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Final Totals:

Blue - 7 Pieces
Yellow - 7 Pieces
Black - 6 Pieces

So essentially blue and yellow will have a 10 second lead on Black going in to the final.
1096 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
orange fake
1094 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
I’m screeching rn
1094 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
SANDY TRASH
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Time for the results.
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So in calculating the end all be all times I simplified it down: Black's final time is "as is", and Yellow and Blue each gets a 10 second deduction when you factor in that they have the same number of pyramid pieces as each other, but each one has one more than Black does.
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Finishing In THIRD place was...
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
...the BLACK team. It was very close between you and second place but you came up just short. Great job and thank you for playing, you're leaving with $10,000 each.
1094 days 22 hours ago
Matedog1209
*eyes widen*
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So it's down to Yellow and Blue.

At the end of the day, the winners of Endurance are...
1094 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
Honestly yellow didn’t win blue lost
BUT, grats maybe
1094 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The YELLOW TEAM!

Times:

Raul and Sandy - 13:02:93 - 10 seconds = 12:52:93
Mike and Kelly - 12:56:29
Nathan and Noelle - 12:41:43 - 10 seconds = 12:31:43

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!