This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Finale

Topic » I Love Money - Finale

1142 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1142 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, this is it, welcome to your final challenge!

This challenge is non-live and will be done on skype. You’ll PM me when you want to do it and will be timed. Your final competition is called “Dash for the Cash”

On my go, you’ll race to complete a series of steps to get to the end!

STEP 1: Count from 1 to 50 in skype PMs. If you mess up, you have to edit the message that was wrong and fix the number, or delete it and re-post. Once that’s done I’ll send you step 2.

STEP 2: The scrambled usernames of 3 random (but decently well known) tengagers. You can unscramble them in any order and one at a time if you wish. Once you have all 3 and they are spelled correctly, I will tell you to move on to step 3.

STEP 3: Mini-spam. Create a blog and get it to at least 100 points, then take a screenshot and send it to me in PMs with your tengaged profile visible. Once that’s done, I will tell you to move on to step 4.

STEP 4: Count back down from 50 to 1, same rules as the first time. Once that’s done I will send you the final puzzle.

STEP 5: A final 4x4 slide puzzle with numbered pieces. Complete the puzzle and send me a screenshot as fast as you can with your tengaged profile visible. Once you’ve done that I will stop your time.

The person who gets the SLOWEST time will be eliminated in 4th place, while the person who gets the FASTEST time will become the final paymaster of the season and get to decide who they are taking with them to the final 2 out of the 2nd and 3rd place finishers. Big stakes!
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Results time!

First, let's reveal who the top 2 and the bottom 2 were.
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The top 2 were...VIVIAN and ELI. You are both moving through to the final 3.

The bottom 2 were...PATRICK and JOHN. One of you will be getting fourth.
1141 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
its me and whoever negged my blog, ill see u in hell
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
John...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

With a time of 16:56:27, you are....STILL IN THE GAME.

Patrick, with a time of 20:19:69, you receive fourth place. We enjoyed having you and I hope you'll consider playing a future season. This ends your time here in Mexico, thank you for playing.
1141 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
:o gg patrick
1141 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
robbed
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It comes down to Viv and Eli for the final paymaster of the season!

The winner is...
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
VIVIAN with a time of 12:41:24!

Eli finished with a time of 13:32:82.
1141 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
congrats viv!
1141 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
Congrats Viv!!
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Vivian, it's up to you to decide who is going to the final 2 and who you are giving third place. When you're ready, announce your decision in the forum.
1141 days 3 hours ago
ElectraViv
John, my loyal friend from ETC, I’m so sorry but I’m going to have to void your check. I’m glad we got to play another game together. Love you bb
1141 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
its ok viv I get it

stamp it, Craig!
1141 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
John you are always an underdog and always seem to get cut just short of the end in my games. We enjoyed having you and I'm sure we'll see you again! Thank you for playing.

*voids check*

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!