This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 9

Topic » I Love Money - Round 9

1150 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight’s challenge is called “Step Up, Fill Up”

When the challenge begins, you’ll have to run up a set of 20 steps. Do this by posting *runs up step _* starting from 1 and continuing until you get to 20 in separate posts (spelling counts, copy and paste it and count correctly). Once you’ve hit 20, create a blog (it can be anything) and get 5 people not on production or on this season to post *fills bag of cash for (your name)*. Can be your username, your name, whatever. Once you have completed this, post a link to your blog in this forum and then post *runs down step __* starting from 20 and going to 1. After you’ve run down the last step, post *rings bell* to finish the challenge.

The first person to ring in and finish with everything correct will become the next paymaster. The LAST person to do so will become the dead last loser. I will set a 20-minute maximum for this challenge. If multiple people haven’t finished by then, the challenge will end and anybody who has not logged on and at least *started* by posting their first *runs up step _* post will be disqualified (if you HAVE started, you can keep going. If one person has started and another hasn’t, then the person who had started would avoid becoming Dead Last Loser by default).

As a general disclaimer, if you mess up and I don’t catch it right away, that’s on you. Too bad, so sad. Remember to:

- Get 5 people not on the cast or production
- POST THE LINK BEFORE RUNNING DOWN
- Remember to count correctly (if you mess it up, you’ll just have to re-post for the ones you missed, you don’t have to fix everything that came after it).
- POST THE LINK BEFORE RUNNING DOWN

Challenge begins at 8 PM EST, any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1150 days 16 hours ago
BB5lover
im ready
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! I'm starting the countdown now. Good luck!
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1150 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO!
1150 days 16 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
*runs up step 1*
1150 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
*runs up step 1*
1150 days 16 hours ago
iSandeh
*runs up step 1*
1150 days 16 hours ago
BB5lover
*runs up step 1*
1150 days 16 hours ago
unkown
*runs up step 1*
1150 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
*runs up step 2*
1150 days 16 hours ago
BB5lover
*runs up step 2*
1150 days 16 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
*runs up step 2

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!