This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 8

Topic » I Love Money - Round 8

1146 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1146 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to your next challenge.

Tonight’s competition is called “Tengaged Scattergories”

Each round, I will post a certain ”category” of tengager and you’ll race to find a tengager that fits whatever it is I posted and lock in your answer as fast as possible by posting a link to that person’s profile in this forum. So if I said “A tengager who is a stars winner”, a correct answer would be:

https://tengaged.com/user/emmaleigh

You may not use me, purplebb4, hellocat, mbarnish1, or any current of former player on this season as an answer. Obviously the link must work for it to count.

Each round, the first person to post a correct answer scores 3 points, the second to do so scores 2 points, and the third to do so scores 1 point. No piggybacking allowed -- once somebody posts one user as an answer, they cannot be used for second and third place, you have to find someone else.

After 7 rounds, the person with the most points will become the Paymaster, while the person with the fewest points will become the Dead Last Loser. In the event of a (likely) tie for either position (or both), we will do a sudden death tiebreaker round. Check in is not necessary and people may join late, but obviously doing so means you have less of an opportunity to score.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1145 days 23 hours ago
BB5lover
I’m ready
1145 days 23 hours ago
unkown
jimmy is ready
1145 days 23 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hey
1145 days 23 hours ago
iSandeh
jimmy is ready
1145 days 23 hours ago
GentlemanG
hi
1145 days 23 hours ago
Paige54
hey
1145 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! Let's get started. First round is coming up shortly, get ready.
1145 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 in 3...
1145 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1145 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1145 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1. A tengager with 2 or more frookies wins on their first (most recent) page of games

GO!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!