This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 6

Topic » I Love Money - Round 6

1147 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Green Team is safe for the round and Tris becomes the Paymaster.

Gold, you'll be voting 2 people into the bottom 3 to join Paige where one of them will be eliminated by Tris tomorrow. Votes are due by 6 PM EST.
1147 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Gold Team Votes:

Brian - Eli and Patrick
Paige - Sandy and X
Eli - Sandy and X
Patrick - Sandy and X
Kiara - Eli and Patrick
Sandy - Eli and Patrick

We have a TIE in the voting between Eli, Sandy, Patrick, and X. Per the rules in the rules forum, Paige, as the losing team captain, will get to break the tie and select who goes into the box with her, among the 4 people that are tied in the voting. Paige, please post your decision ASAP.
1147 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
DELICIOUS
1147 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright whatever, X and Sandy you're heading into the box as I'm going on the assumption Paige's tiebreaker would be the same as her original votes. In any event if she wanted to change she should've been online.
1147 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
OK AFTER THINKING THE PERSON IM VOIDING IS
.'
1147 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
X BRIAN I LOVE U LIKE FAM BUT VIV GAVE ME PROOF OF U ASKING HER TO VOID ME ULL BE PISSED I KNOW IT HURTS ME TO DO THIS BUT IM VOIDING U
1147 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
X, it's always fun to have you and you give 110% into every game of mine you've played, but this ends your time here in Mexico. Thanks for playing and I hope we'll see you again!
1147 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Thanks for having me Will. I got outplayed by ray and viv because they made lies about me but oh well we all knew tris was easy to trick.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!