This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 6

Topic » I Love Money - Round 6

1155 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
1154 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to your next team challenge, and first as new teams!

Tonight’s competition is called “Spam it Down!”

2 people will compete in this challenge per team, per round. One person will be a “finder” and one person will be a “spammer”.

On my go, I will set a timer for one minute and post a certain category of image (i.e “pictures of apples” or something along those lines). When that happens, the finders must race to find that category of image as fast as they can and post a link to the image in this forum (posting the image itself is also acceptable, but I assume posting a link would be faster). To be clear, the link MUST be valid and MUST only be a link to the specific image that fits the category, NOT a news article or something else that contains it. The first person to do this correctly scores 7 points for their team.

While this is going on, the “spammers” will have one minute to spam post *PUSHES CART* as many times as they can in this forum. Each successful push before time runs out is worth 1 point which you score regardless of whether your finder finds the picture first or not. And yes, it has to be spelled correctly (copy/paste).

Nobody can have the same role in back to back rounds, so while the same people can play in back to back rounds if you so desire they must switch roles at the minimum. The team with the most points after 3 rounds wins and is safe from the next elimination.

Challenge at 8 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1154 days 3 hours ago
ElectraViv
WILL IS LATE!
1154 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Here
1154 days 2 hours ago
Paige54
hi
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Green:
Finding - John
Spamming - Ray

Gold:
Finding - Paige
Spamming - X
1154 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
We spam in this forum right?
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
yes
1154 days 2 hours ago
Paige54
im ready whenever
1154 days 2 hours ago
FireX
^
1154 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
ready
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
John?
1154 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Ready
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 countdown coming up.
1154 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Round 1 in 3...

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!