This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 5

Topic » I Love Money - Round 5

1148 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1147 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, Money Lovers.

Tonight we’re going to be doing things a little differently -- it’s time to shake things up a bit.

I said at the start of the season that there would be at least one purge challenge, where the Dead Last Loser would be headed home immediately. This is one of those challenges. You will all compete in a non-live purge challenge this round, with the loser being sent home from Mexico straightaway. The two winners will become the new team captains and pick two new teams of 6.

The competition is called “Just Checking In”.

This is a fairly straightforward endurance competition. at 8 PM EST, simply begin counting in this forum by posting *grabs fat stack #_* starting with 1 and going up. The only catch is that your previous post must hit AT LEAST 30 minutes before you can post again (more is ok). At 7 PM EST tomorrow, the person with the fewest fat stacks will be eliminated from the game, and the 2 people with the most will become the new team captains and select new teams.

In the event of a tie, whoever made their last post first (and thus got to that point the fastest) will win. If more than one person doesn’t attempt the challenge at all, I will chatzy between them to see who gets eliminated.

For the captain, the rule still applies -- if you were picked for a captain in a previous round, you cannot do it again until and unless everybody else on your team has also done it.

Challenge begins at 8 PM EST and ends at 7 PM EST the next day (February 24th), either Matt or I will be on to post go. Do NOT post before then. Good luck!
1147 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
GO!
1147 days 19 hours ago
unkown
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
grabs fat stack #1
1147 days 19 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
grabs fat stack #1
1147 days 19 hours ago
Paige54
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 19 hours ago
GentlemanG
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 19 hours ago
ElectraViv
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 19 hours ago
TMAN54445
GRABS FAT STACK #1
1147 days 19 hours ago
Jxhn
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 19 hours ago
FireX
grabs fat stack #1
1147 days 18 hours ago
BB5lover
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 18 hours ago
iSandeh
*grabs fat stack #1*
1147 days 18 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
grabs fat stack #2
1147 days 18 hours ago
unkown
grabs fat stack #2

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!