This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Round 4

Topic » I Love Money - Round 4

1157 days 10 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1157 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to your next team challenge.

Tonight’s competition is called “Over or Under” -- challenge (partially) stolen from ORS.

Each round, I will post a real item currently for sale on Amazon and a dollar amount. Your job is to figure out whether the actual price is OVER or UNDER the amount I posted in the question, and MAIL me your answer as fast as you can (and yes you have to spell the words correctly for it to count). I will take the first answer I get for each team, and no changing after you send. If you are first to send and are correct, your team scores a point. If you are first to send and are wrong, however, the other team scores a point. I will post who was first to send for each team each round.

The first team to score 6 points wins the challenge and is safe for the round. Losers will head to the vault and vote in 2 people to join their losing captain. Challenge at 8 PM EST. Good luck!
1157 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Also Green you are sitting 4 people/picking 5 people to play
1157 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
Playing
1157 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Your mail ordered hoe is here.
1157 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
ok im here
1157 days 5 hours ago
BB5lover
here
1157 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
Your mail ordered hoe is here.
I WASNT BUT NOW I AM
1157 days 5 hours ago
unkown
Here
1157 days 5 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
1157 days 5 hours ago
ElectraViv
Hi! :D
1157 days 5 hours ago
Electric
fdghfhghdf
1157 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi! It's 8:00 so we'll get started. If there are no questions I will do the first round shortly. Good luck!
1157 days 5 hours ago
Electric
Wait I have a question
1157 days 5 hours ago
Jxhn
Hey

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!