This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Team Selection

Topic » I Love Money - Team Selection

1162 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1161 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Money Lovers, welcome to your first challenge.

This challenge is called “I Also Love Knockout Comps”

Two people will face off each round, where I will ask a series of questions about the real I Love Money show on VH1. Each round, the first person to post an answer will have their guess counted. Get it right (spelling counts) and you stay alive in the competition and get to pick the next 2 people to face off. Get it wrong, and you’re out and the other person will instead pick the next 2 to face off. If the answer is the name of a person, posting their nickname on the show would also be an acceptable answer unless otherwise specified in the question (and you do not need last names unless specified in the question). The first 2 people to go will be decided by chatzy.

The last 2 people left standing will be the team captains and get to pick their teams. They will also get a Golden Lock to give to one other member of their team, granting that person immunity from the first bottom 3 they are eligible to go into.

Check-in will close at 8:02 sharp and then we’ll get to the challenge. Good luck!
1161 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Hi
1161 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1161 days 5 hours ago
Dracarys
here
1161 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh yes
1161 days 5 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
1161 days 5 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Ok I will attempt this
1161 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
- X
- Sandy
- Logan
- Kelly
- David
- Eli
- Kiara
1161 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
Yo
1161 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1161 days 5 hours ago
SAWCHUK55
hello
1161 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Congratulations you have found The Ashley Kelsey Hidden Immunity Idol!

This idol is a SPECIAL idol for the following reasons.

1. Anyone who plays this idol may STEAL another person’s idol if they play the idol at the same tribal council.

2. If the idol is played, the person who is eliminated from that tribal council will be removed from the jury. If the person isn’t at the prejury stage they will be removed from the prejury vacation.

3. If you play the idol the next day you will get a 15 minutes pure strategy conversation with the real Ashley Kelsey.

4. Anyone who plays the idol will automatically win the next 4 reward challenges.
1161 days 5 hours ago
unkown
Hi
1161 days 5 hours ago
Electric
cunt
1161 days 5 hours ago
iSandeh
dfdfg

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!