This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money - Format and Rules

Topic » I Love Money - Format and..

1162 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Below are the rules for I Love Money. This is (very slightly) modified from the VH1 format of I Love Money Season 4 to be more playable as a group game. The season should take about 2 weeks to complete, give or take.

GENERAL FORMAT:
- The game will begin with a challenge, the two winners will select the teams for the game. There might be a team swap at some point, there might not be. Who knows?
- Each round, a team captain will be randomly selected by chatzy. Once you’ve been the captain once, you can’t do it until everybody else on your team has also done it.
- The team that wins each round’s challenge is safe, with the captain of the winning team becoming the Paymaster for the round. The losing team captain will automatically be placed into the Vault and be up for elimination. The losing team will then vote 2 other members into the Vault. This vote is non-live and will be revealed publicly. The losing team captain can still vote, and if there is a tie they will decide who to take into the Vault with them.
- Once this is done, the three people in the Vault will go on a Power Outing to plead their case to stay to the Paymaster for the round, who will then ultimately void one of their checks and send them home.
- At some point in the game, teams will dissolve and the process continues, except with the “dead last loser” of each challenge automatically being placed in the Vault for the round, and the winner becoming the Paymaster.
- The game will eventually end with a jury vote when 2 player remain.

CHALLENGES AND SCHEDULING:
- Challenges will be mostly live, maybe with some non or semi-live ones if absolutely necessary. Be there or be square, as they say.
- If you don’t vote, you will vote for yourself twice. Do this two times and you’re medevaced.
- In general, I’m planning for the Paymaster to have about an hour or so to void somebody before the next challenge begins after the votes are revealed for each round. If you’re not going to be on for any point in time, send me a list of who you’d like to eliminate in advance. If you don’t send a list and don’t show up I reserve the right to bounce your check and eliminate you instead depending on the circumstances, so keep that in mind.

GENERAL CONDUCT:
- Don’t annoy me or I will go out of my way to not give you what you want. This applies to anything that makes people complain to me about your conduct in the game, so it’s a broad statement.
- No overt racial slurs/doxxing or anything completely insane or I’ll kick you. Don’t test my patience.
- I reserve the right to make judgement calls on the fly where necessary, etc. etc. You get it.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!