This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

American Grit - Round 9

Topic » American Grit - Round 9

1164 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
1164 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Final cadres are Kelly, Scott, and Jan! all by unan.
1164 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Welcome to your next Evolution.

Tonight’s competition is called “Total Recall”

Each round, I will ask a question about a player or event that occurred this season, and your team will have 1 minute to come up with your pick and have someone send me your answer via MAILS, not skype. (I will simply take the first answer I receive from each team, no re-sending or changing answers). For contestant names, you can answer with either their in-game name or tengaged username, but either way it must be spelled correctly. Get it right, you score a point. After 7 questions, the team with the most points wins the final Evolution, everyone on it guaranteed to run the final!

If there is a tie after 7 questions, we will go to a tiebreaker question. Pretty simple and straightforward. Good luck!
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Feel free to check in and say hi now =]
1164 days ago
Kelly0412
hi
1164 days ago
Christian_
hi now =]
1164 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
hi now =]
1164 days ago
sjsoccer88
sj
1164 days ago
Washed_Ravioli
hi
1164 days ago
BB5lover
here
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Ok! It's 6:00 so we'll get started
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
First question is coming up. Remember that you have 1 minute for someone from your team to send an answer. Get ready!
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
1. Which team ran the round 3 task in “You Can Bet On It!”?
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
TIME
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
The correct answer was...BLUE!

Green team was the only team to get it right.

Green - 1
1164 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Next question coming up.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!