This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2489 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be LIVE at 9 PM EST - I will also discuss the plans for wrapping up the last few days of the game.
2489 days 9 hours ago
Craftycam10
Are you going to make another season after this
2489 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Myah, I'll take it back.

Once again, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is called "Bobbing for idols".  Each round, you'll have to be the first to dive down and retrieve different colored idols to score points (red, blue, and green).  Each round, these three will be worth different point values (either 1, 2, or 3).

At the start of each round, I will post how many points each idol is worth.  To retrieve an idol, simply be the first to post *bobs for (color) idol*.  You may only get 1 idol per round but if you miss one you can go for another.

After 5 rounds, the person with the most points wins immunity and a spot in the final 5.  Remember that votes will be due at 11 PM EST!
2489 days 4 hours ago
Craftycam10
Here
2489 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
As for these last few days:

Immediately after this upcoming tribal council, I will post the non-live final 5 immunity challenge that will be due by 6 PM EST (it won't take long).  After that, another snap tribal where you'll have until 9 PM EST to cast your votes (again, a bootlist is acceptable if you won't be on then).  After that, the final 4 must ALL agree on a time to have the final immunity challenge on SATURDAY, with a tribal to be held immediately afterwards.  After that we'll have our final 3, and the jury will decide a winner!
2489 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
Ok im here
2489 days 4 hours ago
Myah98
I'm here
2489 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Myah, Cam, Patsy, you guys understand everything right?   We'll begin straight away if so.
2489 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
So what date are we approximately finishing?
2489 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
and yeah :)
2489 days 4 hours ago
Craftycam10
Yes
2489 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Saturday, hopefully!  I would do do the whole finale tomorrow but I don't  think we could get everyone to show up, given that  some people have yet to show up for a post-merge immunity challenge.
2489 days 4 hours ago
Myah98
I understand :3
2489 days 4 hours ago
Myah98
lolololol
2489 days 4 hours ago
Craftycam10
LOL
2489 days 4 hours ago
BBHoe
Wow holy shit ahaha

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!