This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3697 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
this meeting is adjourned! thanks for attending talia, sim, zach, & kory!
3683 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
hello :) it is 8:01 pm est..

anyone here? please say something
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
i will start in 2 minutes - with or without anyone :p
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
ok it is 8:10 pm est, i will begin
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
#kory has won the pov and mailed me prior to tonights ceremony. he has decided to use the pov. he has chosen to use it on...
lupie #zach!!

this means with no other option, survivorfan007 #judd you are the replacement nominee
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
your final noms are sportygirl22 #talia & survivorfan007 #judd

the poll will open in a few minutes and all of tengaged is allowed to vote who to evict!
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
IN ADDITION:
a second special eviction poll will be open! a total of 2 people will be evicted from this game this week (one from each poll) and we will find out the results SUNDAY!!

this poll will have all 5 players in it. the person with the highest percentage of votes will be evicted from the game. i will look first at the evict for 5th poll and then at the special eviction poll. if the person evicted for 5th has the highest percentage in the special eviction poll as well, the player with the next highest percentage will be evicted. 5 people will become 3!!

so play smart in this special poll. it is allowed to team up with another player or players and target a specific person to be spammed out and receive the highest percentage. with 5 of you in the poll, it should be interesting since you don't know who is voting what :x

voting will be open from tonight until around 8 pm est sunday, march 2nd!

best of luck :)
3683 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
this meeting is adjourned.
3676 days 8 hours ago
Kory
Gonna miss this place!  :(      Kara can you let us know all about other special powers that were in play this game?!?!!?  Im super curious who had them!

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!