This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview Stage [S2]

Topic » Interview Stage [S2]

2781 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
2781 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Megan!
2781 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan walks in*
2781 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Megan sits down*

Megan : Hi
2781 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*shakes hand*
Megan, im going to be honest.. im SO shocked to see you here! Are you?
2781 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : To be honest, No i kicked off and i went mental in that house i couldn't take it any longer so im kind of happy to be here, but also sad because im going to miss some people in that house
2781 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I was so surprised because you were by FAR one of the most entertaining, if not THE most entertaining and active housemate in the house! What went wrong for you?
2781 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : What went wrong, i couldn't handle what rod did and i just flipped and then he tried it on with emily and i just completely lost it and did want to leave but i kept strong and asked to have some alone time where i could spend the night to myself
2781 days 14 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Megan, lets talk about Rodrigo. What initially drew you to him and if you could have a do-over... would you have entered a showmance with him?
2781 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : it wasn't a showmance, i truly loved him, what drew me to him is he opened up to me and told me he had never been with anyone and i saw that he was a gentleman and kind
2781 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Alright Megan, thats all!
You were truly an EXPLOSIVE housemate, a TRUE Big Brother UK Housemate! I hope to see you again in the future!
Have A Good Night.
2781 days 13 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : thank you *Walks off and goes and hugs family and friends*

open group

SG1's BBUK Series 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!