This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] CMX Survivor Yucatan — Castaway Application

Topic » [S1] CMX Survivor Yucatan —..

1743 days 20 hours ago
Connor_
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to check out the applications page for the first season of CMX Survivor! I’m excited to host the first installment of my new group game series, and I would love for you to compete. I've been on Tengaged since 2013, and hosted many, many successful group games, so I can assure you that you are signing up to compete in a competitive, exciting game that will be run by a host with sufficient experience.

This game will feature both live and non-live competitions and events, typically taking place between the times of 5 PM Eastern and 9 PM Eastern. The exact time will be decided based on what works best for all the castaways on the specific day. I'm in college and I also have a busy schedule, so I understand that not everyone will always be able to be present, however, we will always do our best.

Some challenges will be tribe challenges, meaning that everyone will compete. During non-live challenges, this will be the case. There will also be live challenge in which everyone will compete. However, there will also be hero duels as live immunity challenges on occasion, meaning one person from each tribe will partake in a duel to win immunity for the tribe. I understand that this is an unconventional idea, but I've seen it done in a lot of discord Survivors and it works really well. It also keeps the game moving at a sufficient pace.

The game will run on a schedule that will closely follow this structure:
Day 1 :: Immunity Challenge & Tribal Council
Day 2 :: Votes Read & Immunity Challenge

Overall, I think this will be a fantastic game and I urge you to apply. To do so, please fill out the following questions and post the responses in this forum below! Thanks!

1 :: What is your first name and last initial? ::
2 :: Do you have skype? If so, what is your username? ::
3 :: Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? ::
4 :: What is your time zone?
5 :: Can you be consistently active until about a month from now? ::
6 :: Do you have the ability to screenshot? ::
7 :: Can I count on you to be an active, dedicated contestant? ::
8 :: What other group games have you played? How have you placed? ::

• please check off the times at which you CAN attend LIVE events •
5 PM Eastern [  ]
6 PM Eastern [  ]
7 PM Eastern [  ]
8 PM Eastern [  ]
9 PM Eastern [  ]
10 PM Eastern [  ]

Thanks for applying! Expect to hear from me in the coming days with your invitation!
—Connor (Connor_)
1742 days 10 hours ago
scott123
1 :: What is your first name and last initial? :: Scott A.
2 :: Do you have skype? If so, what is your username? :: Yes my username is fluffyfeather
3 :: Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? :: Yes my username is scott
4 :: What is your time zone? UTC
5 :: Can you be consistently active until about a month from now? :: Yes
6 :: Do you have the ability to screenshot? :: Yes
7 :: Can I count on you to be an active, dedicated contestant? :: Yes
8 :: What other group games have you played? How have you placed? :: I played in a few group games a year back and I was placed well in them

5 PM Eastern [ X ]
6 PM Eastern [ X ]
7 PM Eastern [ X ]
8 PM Eastern [ X ]
9 PM Eastern [ X ]
10 PM Eastern [ X ]
1742 days 2 hours ago
shusleo
1 :: What is your first name and last initial? :: Leo S
2 :: Do you have skype? If so, what is your username? :: Yes! It’s shusleo
3 :: Do you have discord? If so, what is your username? :: No I don’t have one but I could!
4 :: What is your time zone? EST
5 :: Can you be consistently active until about a month from now? :: Yes 100%
6 :: Do you have the ability to screenshot? :: Yup it’s 2019 lmao
7 :: Can I count on you to be an active, dedicated contestant? :: Yes of course, once I’m in a game I give it my all
8 :: What other group games have you played? How have you placed? :: Everything I have played is in my bio, but I have mostly played survivor games and a few big brother games but I always do really well and make it far and have won a survivor group game and bb

5 PM Eastern [  ]
6 PM Eastern [X]
7 PM Eastern [X]
8 PM Eastern [X]
9 PM Eastern [X]
10 PM Eastern [X]

open group

CMX Survivor 1: Yucatan [Now Enrolling!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!