This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13- Tripoli [Libya]

Topic » Tribal Council #13- Tripoli..

3641 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys. We will now bring in the members of our jury: Lucas, Dan B.,  David  ,Bubba, and Ethan voted out at the last tribal council.
PYN for questions.

Dan has immunity cannot vote for him, if he wishes to give it up to someone else he must do so within 1 hour of tribal being posted.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tmrw where we will have another non-live challenge( Sorry busy week for me ;/)
3641 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Cole...

Good luck me lol
3641 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Cole- Who is the biggest threat right now?
3641 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Notice: Finaole is on Saturday be ready as we are doing everything until FTC in one night!
3641 days 13 hours ago
subfriend
here
3641 days 13 hours ago
Danaan
Question :)
3641 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Azri- Do you think its a final 2 or 3
Dan- Has the game changed with so many back-to-back blindsides?
3641 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
Cole- Who is the biggest threat right now?

Depends on the type of threat youre talking about. I will say that everybody except Dave have just the same chance as winning the game. I will say this though, tonight Im voting Dave. I dont know about everybody else, but I dont think its fair for him to be in the finale. The other 5 of us have been working extremely hard to get where we are now. If anybody deserves to be eliminated tonight its him. Just saying.
3641 days 12 hours ago
Danaan
Dan- has the game changed with so many back-to-back blindsides?

Yes and that's why I fought for immunity tonight, didn't know what could of happened to me tonight
3641 days 12 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- Do you think its a final 2 or 3

i think its final 2. goodluck everyone left. its such an honour & fun to play with you guys
3641 days 12 hours ago
KCObedencio
me
3641 days 12 hours ago
manalord
KC- How important are allainces now?
3641 days 10 hours ago
KCObedencio
KC- How important are allainces now?

VERY IMPORTANT....cause they're the only people you trust in this game (ACCEPTING MORE QUESTIONS :))
3640 days 18 hours ago
manalord
I'll go tally the votes

*returns with urn*

If anyone has an idol and they wish to use please stand now
3640 days 18 hours ago
manalord
*No one stands*

Ok once the votes are read the descion is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area imeditaly... Ill read the votes
3640 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
*nervous*

open group

Survivor: Libya- Battle of the Worlds!~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!