This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole Finale

Topic » North Pole Finale

3350 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
Welcome Steve and Jerome to the finale. You both have fought your way here and have finally made it. This part seems like the hardest, but all your doing is convincing people that you work harder than the other.

I would like all votes in ASAP so that we can have the results that you have all been waiting for... Who's the winner of Mariah's Survivor: North Pole?

Schedule Once Votes Are In:
- Questions For Finalists- Starting Now
- Jury Votes Reveal- HOPEFULLY Thursday @ 7 P.M. Est
- Winner Crowned- After Above
- Awards- After Above
- Records- After Above
- Season Rank- After Above
- A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HOST- After Above

Jury:
- Kolby (ThePug)
- Jimbo (sahmosean)
- Riley (rileythepegasus101)
- Andrew (spinfur)
- Dakota (dak236)
- Daniel (danielzsnooz)
- Noah (noah_kondon)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK Steve (2Beastly) and Jerome (justunreal) AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU WANT lol
3350 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
I have literally have no questions for the final two Im gonna vote the person who has been loyal to me since the beginning and I shared that same loyalty so congrats to whomever I vote
3350 days 4 hours ago
2Beastly
Hello jury, I hope through this speech you will understand my decisions in the game.

In the beginning I was a part of the majority Polynya alliance. After the swap, I was targeted and was eliminated. I was such a huge target for some people in this game and having the game having people not voting led to my elimination. However, after 8 people quit or got medically evacuated. I was asked to return for being so the naughty list.  The former Polynya tribe had the majority and of course I was targeted by the former Euler alliance once again.  Noah and Daniel both wanted me gone so they were easy vote offs for me. At final 7, I had to choose to eliminate Dakota or Jimbo, and since Dakota won 2 immunities, I saw her as a huge threat and she didn’t even approach me to vote Jimbo since it was on Andrew before. At final 6, I tried to keep Andrew since he was loyal to me, but Riley was inactive by then and he left. At final 5, Riley was eliminated, and we had a returnee alliance, but she wasn’t playing anymore. After RiRi was eliminated, I made a final 2 pact with Jerome because I felt I had the best chance to beat him. At final 4, I won my first immunity and had to choose who I want out. I ultimately decided to eliminate Jimbo because he is so popular and was the biggest challenge threat left for final immunity.  At final 3, I won the final immunity and decided to keep my pact with Jerome and eliminate Kolby who seemed very likely to receive all of Euler’s votes. I will answer any questions honestly. Thank you for your time!
3350 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I don't really need to ask questions cause i know the answers to it
3350 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ok, I just wanna say.  Steve played a good game.  But he had 2 chances.  I basically had the game under my thumb and had a really good shot of winning.  Until STEVE got brought back.  I got him out the first time and he shouldn't have had another shot.  Maybe in a later season but he should be out.  You can call me bitter but I have every right to be.  Steve got 2 shots.  At at the finals he made the biggest mistake.  He took Jerome to the final 2!  Jerome is like able and smart!  I'm voting for Jerome to win because Steve should have placed 16th.  I think Steve is a great player but in a diffrent season I belive in second chances.  But in the same season, I don't belive in second chances.
3350 days 2 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I have one question for you guys.

If you were not in the final 2, who do you think would be in the final 2? Would they still win? And if you say me then so help me I will vote for the other person.
3350 days 2 hours ago
2Beastly
If I wasn't in the final 2, I think Jimbo would probably be in the final 2.
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
The FINALE of Mariah's Survivor: North Pole will begin SHORTLY!!!!!!!!!!!
3348 days 2 hours ago
Justunreal
I'm spamming at the moment
3348 days 2 hours ago
Sam101101101
Gl can't stay
3348 days 2 hours ago
2Beastly
I am about to drive home from school
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
The Jury has sent ALL OF THEIR VOTES IN!

I just need that both finalists to say that they are here to continue.
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
both above that works.

At the beginning of this season there were 22 castaways divided onto two tribes that fought to be safe from elimination. Eventually after a very interesting merge, we have narrowed it down to two people.
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
Let's begin with revealing the JURY VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you know, instead of Paris voting, Noah took her place because she was Medically Removed.
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
1st Jury Member- NOAH'S VOTE

JEROME

Jerome- 1
Steve- 0
3348 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
2nd Jury Member- DANIEL'S VOTE

JEROME

Jerome- 2
Steve- 0

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!