This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #12

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #12

3378 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jimbo- You seem to be doing well in immunity challenges, do you think that this will make people go after you?
Kolby- Last returnee left, do you think that you can truly make it to the end and score a win for the returning players?
Jerome- People this season are... cocky to say, why?
Steve- Congratulations on immunity, it's the Final 4, and your in the Final 3, what's going to happen now?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN'T VOTE FOR JIMBO!
3378 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
**** YOU CAN VOTE FOR JIMBO, YOU CANT VOTE FOR STEVE!

Possibilities for Voting: Jimbo, Kolby, or Jerome.
3378 days ago
sahmosean
Jimbo- You seem to be doing well in immunity challenges, do you think that this will make people go after you?

there's no more immunity challenges left so no
3378 days ago
2Beastly
Um i think after this vote there is a fic and hopefully ill be sitting in the finals
3377 days 20 hours ago
ThePug
Kolby- Last returnee left, do you think that you can truly make it to the end and score a win for the returning players?

It would be great if I could win, but its an even shot out of all of us winnig!
3377 days 20 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:
Jimbo- 2
Jerome- 1
Kolby- 1

Jimbo, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Jimbo, the tribe has spoken.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!