This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [Season 9]

Topic » Applications [Season 9]

3700 days 6 hours ago
Conjow
Welcome to the official applications page for the ninth season of my group game! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below if you are willing to be completely invested in the game.

If you have played in Canada, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Congo, Faroe Islands, or India then you cannot apply for season nine! It is newbies only, no one from any previous season(s) may return.

~

Username: Conjow
First name to call you by: Conor
Last initial to call you by: J
Color Level: brown
Time-Zone: EST (anything works though)
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: definitely Heroes vs. Villians cuz all of my favorites come back
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: PARVATI SHALLOW ALL THE WAY :D, she is smart strategic and the queen of survivor
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I only join one survivor group game at once because I like to put my focus and energy into one and be active in that one.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: *mailed*
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: *mailed*
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:*mailed*
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I do have have what it takes to win this game, I will make and break alliances till I make it to the end :D
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4:00-9:30 EST works the best
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5 I am on most of the time, but during the day, inact
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Totally
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Ya I am not a bitter juror
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes!

~

* = optional, but improves your chances at getting in
Good luck! :-)
3700 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Username:
First name to call you by: Ben
Last initial to call you by: G
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: EST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Fans v Favs 2
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ken
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I make the game interesting with my strategic mindset and can win immunity when needed plus I keep it interesting.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make alliances and be everyone's friend 
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Im not a huge immunity threat I don't want a target on my back but if I need to win Im fierce.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Be everyone's friend
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because im very strong socially and strategically and have the tools to make unexpected moves that can catch people off guard.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 8-10 sometimes 7
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3700 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233
- Applications are closed. Special thanks to everyone who applied! -

open group

Applications [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!