This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [Season 9]

Topic » Applications [Season 9]

3707 days 22 hours ago
Survivor233
Welcome to the official applications page for the ninth season of my group game! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below if you are willing to be completely invested in the game.

If you have played in Canada, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Congo, Faroe Islands, or India then you cannot apply for season nine! It is newbies only, no one from any previous season(s) may return.

~

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Time-Zone:
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?:
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?:
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you agree to send in confessionals?:
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:

~

* = optional, but improves your chances at getting in
Good luck! :-)
3707 days 16 hours ago
Alyxandra
Username: Alyxandra
First name to call you by: Alexandra
Last initial to call you by: R
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: CST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Pearl Islands <3
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Too many to count.
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I heard it was good and it looks like fun :)
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: well if I told you that wouldn't be smart would it?
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: show up to every challenge
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Not be a bitch ;p
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: anyone can win it.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? anytime after 4:00
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: for sure
3707 days 11 hours ago
MisterKingOfTheWorld
Username: MisterKingOfTheWorld
First name to call you by: Hudson
Last initial to call you by: J
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: PST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites 1
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Cirie Fields
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: It looks fun and I want to play a group game :)
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I can make big moves when I need to.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I'll try to go to every challenge.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I will make sure to get along with everyone.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win because I have a good strategic and social game, and I don't think I'm that bad physically either.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?: 7:00pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course!
3707 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Username: Janelle_Pierzina
First name to call you by: Dylan
Last initial to call you by: P
Color Level: Gold
Time-Zone: Central
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: One World
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love Survivor groups.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Plan ahead.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Win challenges.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Socialize with everyone.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Absolutely! I'm very good at the social/physical aspect of the game.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Anytime. Preferably not at 6pm CST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 10
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yep!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Ofc!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I will act mature. ;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes 100%!
3707 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
Username: _JB_
First name to call you by: Jeremy
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: CST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Guatemala
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: To win
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Blindside people before they will get to blindside you
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Try my best
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Talk to as many people as possible
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I have the desire.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4:00 EST-10:00 EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3707 days ago
MMMMM
Username: MMMMM
First name to call you by: Michael
Last initial to call you by: N.
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00), I live in Montreal Canada
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs Villains
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: because I want to play in a group game where you get to meet new people and actually enjoy the social dynamics of the game unlike other group games that keep bringing veterans back who have premade alliances...
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I don't want to reveal my weapons ;)
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I am pretty decent in challenges and I will do my all to try and win for my tribe
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:  I just want to be friendly and genuine with everybody.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:Yes totally, because I'm pretty good at group games, at least that is what I hope :P
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? like after 7pm, 9pm is perfect but yeah I can do 6 pm and on some days 5 pm but yeah keep it around 7pm
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? like 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes totally I love them
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I would treat you with nothing less
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I'm not a sore loser tbh
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes there might be challenges I cant participate in because of school but I will definitely try
3707 days ago
Cabutts23
Username: Cabutts23
First name to call you by: Cameron
Last initial to call you by: B.
Color Level: Dark green
Time-Zone: EST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sugar
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause you a friend of mine on here and I haven't played in a group game in like 5ever
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Gonna go hard when it comes to strategy. Maybe not as much pre-merge, but if I make merge I wanna make sure I'm in charge calling the shots.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Try my best!! Honestly this is my weakest trait in the game lol
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I am good at being social with people so I want to make some form of a relationship with anyone I can!
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I definitely think so because I have experience with these games before and I have made it pretty far many times!
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Any
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? At the moment 1, but if I make this game I'll have something to do on here therefor increasing my activity!
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Hell yeah!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? You know it!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yeah I'll be chill
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definitely!

~

3706 days 16 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Username: Look above, it's right there, xD.
First name to call you by: Daniel
Last initial to call you by: P or B is fine.
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: I like Survivor: Gabon for it's unpredictability.
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I like Amanda Kimmel, as well as feeling sorry for her.
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:  I love playing survivor gems in general, because I love the strategic element and how you must beat other human beings who are intelligent to win.  It's the ultimate challenge.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make an alliance early, be loyal to those allies, and make moves if they are necessary.  my plans vary from game to game, but I definitely focus on strategy.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Be as active as possible, if they believe I'm too much of a [hysical threat (which probably won't happen), then hey, it's not my fault if we lose that challenge as a tribe.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I've never been good with the social aspect, although the more emotional a game gets, the easier it is for me to play the comforting role.  I have to improv on that one, though.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I'm very solid for what you probably think is a noob.  If you look into past groups history, many times have I made it close to winning, but have never been able to do so  I hope this group can change that.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4-7 PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? It varies from 6 to 10, usually ten, but sometimes I might not be online for up to a day, but never past that.  It's not too often though.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: If not, I just wasted my time on this application.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I hate people who don't.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I find that ridiculous anyway.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Definitely.

AKA to all those above questions: Yes.
3706 days 16 hours ago
Justunreal
Username: Justunreal
First name to call you by: Jerome
Last initial to call you by: S
Time-Zone:EST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroesvs.Villains
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because , Well I never had good experiences in other group game , so join to think this might be the one.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: The usually make alliances win atleast a challenge
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Win challenges
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: To talk to the other tribe members , so Ai don't need to be alone person
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I'm a loyal person to win and A'm using my heart throughout the game
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 5,6 or 7pm EST.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Honestly I might be a 8.5

Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I will , adore you.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I will
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will make it as I can

~

3706 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
Username: jflora18
First name to call you by: AJ
Last initial to call you by: F
Color Level: Black
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Either Micronesia, China , or HvV
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow. I loved the way she was able to be a target yet dodge so many bullets she is able to manipulate like nobody can.
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I have been asked to before and I was busy then and it seems like a actually good game not like the shitty nooby ones.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?:  I need an alliance I am going into a game where if you have no alliance your done. I am a prime target because of my background. I am always loyal so I have to make an alliance. That is all I will reveal
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Win challenges for my tribe but not make myself a massive threat.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I have learned a social game really helps your game in the end especially if you are in Final Tribal Council so I am going to make relationships with everybody there goo or bad.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because I have a lot of experience and I have learned from mistakes I have made. I know what I got to do now.

What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?Well I think after March 21st I can do anytime after 3pm EST because March 21st is the day my school play comes out and it only lasts till like March 23rd during the day. The rehearsals go till 5pm EST so anytime after then if we are starting soon.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes, but I might point a mistake or two out if you make a mistake ;)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes but I will go out with a bang but I won't make it like the game is ruined and I leave stupid
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal  councils?: Of course
3706 days 8 hours ago
Johnwillwin
Username: Johnwillwin
First name to call you by: John
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone:Eastern
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Cook Islands
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm/Ozzy
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love group games
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make a alliance and take them to finals or until we are the only people left make big moves
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: win 1-2 individual challenges so I don't seem like a threat
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I only talk to people I want to play with
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, in order to win you need to get blood on your hands
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Any time after 4 but not after 10
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals? Always will
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Hate people who do that because its just a game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Hell yeah
3706 days 8 hours ago
1ry99
Username:1ry99
First name to call you by:Tyrone
Last initial to call you by:P
Color Level:L Green
Time-Zone:MTN
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:Blood Vs. Water
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:Hayden
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:because
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?:scan out the strongest and take them out
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?:its online no physical aspect needed
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:talk
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:yes because im very stargical and know what im doing
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?6pmEST-8pm ESTand then And time after Monday through Friday
Weekends 24 hours
Monday 4:50pm EST- 8pm EST and then anytime
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9.5
Will you agree to send in confessionals?:yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? do I have to
ok
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?cant promise a thing
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes

~

3706 days 7 hours ago
hobo232
Username: Hobo232
First name to call you by: Amber
Last initial to call you by: R
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: Atlantic
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia(fans vs favs)
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:i enjoy group games and getting to know other people on this site.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: do what i have to to make it to the end take out my biggest threats along the way.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: to win as many immunity challenges as i can because its the only way to guarantee your safety
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:im a pretty nice person so social isnt hard for me but usually i dont talk to everyone to make betraying people less hard on me in the end which usually comes back to bite me so i could try  to change that some this time around.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes i do. ive played only a few games and usually place somewhere in the top 4. im a good mix of physical strategic and social which helps get me far.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?6pm est and later
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: when asked i usually forget
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? of course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: for sure :)
3706 days 7 hours ago
Flamelord
Username: Flamelord
First name to call you by: Ty
Last initial to call you by: De Luca
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor Pearl Islands
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jonny Fairplay
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because its been a while since i played and it would be nice to bag a win.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I plan on getting into a firm alliance, working with it till its boring or doesnt suit me, then jump ship or make a new alliance.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I dont think I'll go on an immunity run but i can help my tribe win the early challenges.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: My social game will just be chill with everyone, be everyones cool buddy and overall be a straight up guy.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can win this game because i have won games before and I know that I can do it.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? around 4-5, 6-10:45
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? I just got back on the site but i will be active
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: I will send confessionals, trust me bud.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? I may be snarky sometimes but I will respect you and your decisions, even if they are questionable :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I agree.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try to make challenges unless its against my plans for the week and i definitely will try to make all the challenges.
3704 days 21 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation
First name to call you by: Andrew
Last initial to call you by: C
Color Level: Dark Green
Time-Zone: PST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Pearl Islands
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I haven't played in a while, so I think this'll be fun.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Strategy? Dude, that's what I'm all about. I'll get into a good alliance and see if I can ride it out. I'm a trustworthy person.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I might be a little rusty on tengaged challenges, but I plan to do my best.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I'm gonna try and keep in contact with as many people as I can, obviously.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yeah, I can definitely win. I've won before, and I consider myself a good player.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? - Anything from 6pm EST onwards.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? - I just took a break, but I'm back now so, uhh 7.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Si
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes in some other language

~

3704 days 14 hours ago
Ramanik
Username: Ramanik
First name to call you by: Kamani
Last initial to call you by: W.
Color Level: Yellow
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Season 25
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Malcolm
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I am smart I can beat anyone in a challenge, and I know how to play.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make an alliance and get to know people
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Basically not be considered the strongest of the group
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Get to know everyone on each tribe.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I could win, because I could get votes and win challenges and try to make a strong group.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4PM EST- 9PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9.5
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: YES
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YES
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? YES
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: YES

open group

Applications [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!