This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [Season 7]

Topic » Applications [Season 7]

3758 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
Username: J0K3R
First name to call you by: Ty
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Survivor: Redemption Island
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Jonathan Penner
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: It seems like a group game that has it's shit together, usually the group games I join end up being canceled but this one seems AWESOME.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: To stay close to the people who are loyal 'til the end or until they fail at blindsiding me.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: To win challenges and be safe all of merge. LOL Hopefully
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: To be a nice Mo'Fo so I rack up dem Jury votes.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yea, because I have a way with people in these sort of gam,es like I can read there moves before they even know what there doing.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Any time after 4:30pm EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8 unless something important comes up.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: YUP
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? YUP
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? YUP
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will vote at every Tribal council and try to make every challenge which I most likely will.
3758 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
Ty, you were already in season 2. :p
3758 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Username: NovaScotiaChic
First name to call you by: Courtney
Last initial to call you by: H
Color Level: blue
Time-Zone: AST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: HMMM THATS A TOUGH ONE
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: BOSTON ROB AND COCHRAN I WILL NOT CHOSE
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: u invited me too and i love group games
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?:make strong ties and bonds
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: make it to comps and play to win
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: be friendly n social and make great allies
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: im me and im a gamer
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? varies
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?9
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: yes
3757 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
Applications are over! A special thank you to everyone who applied. :)
3755 days 14 hours ago
Fireside
Username: Fireside.
First name to call you by: Austin.
Last initial to call you by: Hayd
Color Level: White.
Time-Zone: CET
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Samoa
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Meet people and win the title, but of course we'll need to play, and that's what I'll do.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I think it is not necessary to speak in public, agree?
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Winning.
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I'm quite friendly, it can be good and bad at the same time.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Of course, I'm not a fan of losing.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Anytime.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: YAY! Yes. :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes.
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Oh, yes.

open group

Applications [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!