This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications [Season 7]

Topic » Applications [Season 7]

3768 days 16 hours ago
Survivor233
Welcome to the official applications page for the seventh season of my group game! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below if you are willing to be completely invested in the game.

If you have played in Canada, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Congo, or Faroe Islands then you cannot apply for season seven! It is newbies only, no one from any previous season(s) may return.

~

Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Time-Zone:
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?:
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?:
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?:
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?:
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?:
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?:
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Will you agree to send in confessionals?:
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:

~

* = optional, but improves your chances at getting in
Good luck! :-)
3768 days 5 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Username: KathrineOliver
First name to call you by: Kathrine/ Kath/ Kathy, one of those.
Last initial to call you by:
Color Level: Orange
Time-Zone: +1 UTC
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Pearl Islands
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra Diaz-Twine
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause I've been pathetic in the normal games lately, maybe I'll do better in a group game. ;)
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: First of all, get along. The next step is to just basically adapt. What else can I say. :\
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: To suck at challenges... Zong! Just kidding :)
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: You always need to get along with people, first and foremost. Can't do anything without that.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: No idea, well, me to start with ;) but else I don't know.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? I'm from Poland it's 6 hours later here than in EST, but after 3:00pm EST I can stay an hour or 1,5 hour.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?: If it's not allowed, I won't. But I AM bitter ;)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I'll do anything that I can, cause I love to win. :)
3766 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
koneybunch1
honey
female
purple
will be active
will do confessionals
Eastern time
3766 days 6 hours ago
mastropola
Username: Mastropola
First name to call you by: Anthony
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: Brown
Time-Zone: EST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: There are too many :x Micronesia/Philippines/HvV
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I can't decide, there are great players ugh
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: It seems like fun and Survivor is a fun game
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Just be friendly and talk amongst my tribe
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Try my hardest in the challenges and stive to win!
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Be friendly to everyone and hopefully I'm accepted by the cast
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've won many of my Survivor groups and made at least the jury stage in the rest. ( As long as they were properly managed, then I gave up)
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Anything after like 6pm EST ( I have school)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?
Um. I'll give myself an 8.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yes ofc.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I'll probably have a rude comment right when you read the last vote, but thats the extent. and it will only be for the tribe, not you
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: What else is the point of being in the group? :x of course!
3766 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Username: Walkerbait27
First name to call you by: Ish
Last initial to call you by: A
Color Level: Green
Time-Zone: London, England

* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Blood vs Water
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Ciera Eastin
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: because I want to make new friends and have fun
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I plan to make relationships with mostly everybody on my tribe so they trust me if we ever get to the merge together
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: try to be there for every challenge and try the hardest I can to help my tribe
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: to be who always am kind gentle and the person who tells the truth most of the time
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes obviously everyone thinks that because they always try they're hardest but they just don't outwit outplay and outlast the others Enough to win which I plan to bring to the table

What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4-7
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Duh
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I know it's just a game
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: defiantly
3765 days 10 hours ago
Marty093
Username: Marty093
First name to call you by: Marty/Martin
Last initial to call you by: K
Color Level: orange
Time-Zone: CET (central europe)
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: HvV
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russell Hantz, Penner, Yau-Man, Fairplay, Marty Piombo, Parvati, "Boston" Rob
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Cause i heard that you are a good host and i love group games.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make a good alliance that will get to the end
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Be here on every challenge and try hard
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I will be nice to people :D
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes. I am  a strategic player who thinks about everything and i want to try hard as i can in this group game to win
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 3 PM EST - 7PM EST
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 6 I only go for group games or look to mails maybe i will start playing games.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yeah if i forget just remind me
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yeah, sure, definetely, yessir
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? No i am a kind person.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will try to do the challenges but idk how I will get time for that and i will post my vote everytime.
3765 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Username: SimvivoRWay
First name to call you by: Stephen
Last initial to call you by: J
Time-Zone: CET (Central European Time)
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia :)
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: I have lots of faves, Natalie Bolton, Eliza, Yau Man, Sabrina Thompson.. :)
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I'm a huge fan of Survivor, so this is closest to being on the actual show. :p
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: You'll see. :)
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Be as active as I possibly can, for starters. :)
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I'll just be myself and be friendly with everyone. :)
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think I can, I have won 1/45 seasons (yep.. :P) but I think I can win, just because I often get far in these games. :)
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 3-6 pm est :)
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? Well, depends, but mostly 7-10.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yep :)
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course :)
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes :)
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes :)
3765 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
~

Username: Survivorgame1
First name to call you by: Paul
Last initial to call you by: M
Color Level: yellow
Time-Zone: central
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: HvV
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to improve my playing and hopefully get in All Stars :)
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: ALWAYS plan ahead.... And always think of the best choice for you bc there is only 1 Sole Survivor at the end of the day
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I'm going to try my best but I usually do better socially
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Talk, manipulate, make alliances.... That's what I'm best at
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes! I'm a very social player and I'm not a threat
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4:15 PM EST
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yup
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? I'll try my best XD but yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:YES
3765 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Welcome to the official applications page for the seventh season of my group game! If you are looking for a fun, active group game that challenges your capabilities, then this is the game for you! Please apply below if you are willing to be completely invested in the game.

If you have played in Canada, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Jiuzhaigou Valley, Congo, or Faroe Islands then you cannot apply for season seven! It is newbies only, no one from any previous season(s) may return.

~

Username: BradySpaulding16
First name to call you by: Brady
Last initial to call you by: S
Color Level. Yellow
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: all stars
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Rupert
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: cause I want to win
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: to talk to everyone
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: idk
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: to make alliances
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: yes cause I'm great at group games
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4:00pm EST
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: yes
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect. Yes
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal  councils?: yes

~

3765 days 6 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Username: ryanahawk71
First name to call you by: Ryjam
Last initial to call you by: V
Color Level: Yellow
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs. Villains
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: John Cochran
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because I think I can win
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: To be honest and play a good enough game to get into all-stars
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: To not show myself as a threat and come out dominating
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Be kind to everyone
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I think if I lay my cards out right, I have what it takes to beat anyone else here
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 5:00-8:00 PM
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 9
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Of course
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Yus
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yus, I will make a ending confessional to you though
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: of course
(PS- I always do this stuff, but I have other things going on so I'll be active if you are! ^.^
3765 days 4 hours ago
L310C34
Username: L310C34
First name to call you by: Liam but I prefer Collins when I play Survivor
Last initial to call you by: L. I guess
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Parvati Shallow
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love to play Survivor and it makes me mad when hosts suck and I hear you're a good one :)
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I'm gonna take out the weakest people on my tribe at first, so going into the merge, I have a good strong alliance on my side.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: I'm gonna bust my ass at every competition. If you come off at weak at the beginning, you're screwed and if you come off as weak during the merge and throw competitions, then you never know when your name could be written down, so you have to be cautious at all times
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Three words. Show.No.Mercy.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Of course I believe I can now because before you enter the game, you have no idea what the game holds in terms of twists and other competitors. The second you begin you could be screwed so you never know.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Anytimes before like 11. I go to bed then haha
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 8. I'm there when I'm needed.
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: YES. LOVE THEM.
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes, of course. If I'm voted out, then I was bested and I can accept that. It's just a game.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: I will TRY to make it to all the challenges and I will vote at every tribal council I can.
3765 days ago
TravisTheSurvivor
Username: TravisTheSurvivor
First name to call you by: Travis
Last initial to call you by: C
Color Level: Yellow
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Yau-man
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: You invited me and it looked fun!
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Make strong alliances and not break them
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Don't come out too strong
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: treat everyone humanely
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes, I believe I'm very strategic.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Ideally 7, but I can make other times work.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? 7
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?:
Yes, thanks for the invite!
3764 days 23 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Username: TheBizareOne
First name to call you by: Garrett
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: Light Green
Time-Zone: CST
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Heroes vs Villains
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Sandra-Diaz Twine
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: Because you thought I was impressive enough to invite personally. I wish to validate that
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Get a group of people I can trust, be charismatic, win.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Do everything to the best of my ability
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Become everyone's best friend, or atleast come off as likable to them.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Because I can do well under pressure and know who to trust and who to vote out.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 4:30 PM EST
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes
3764 days 20 hours ago
Basketball200
Username: basketball200
First name to call you by: Ryan
Last initial to call you by: G
Color Level: yellow
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Fans Vs favorites Caramoan
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Russel Hantz
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I want to make a come back in my group games playing because I didnt play one in a while so I want to win the game.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: I will play it really snart in the  beginning of the game or I might make a move that could further me.

* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Im not that good at challenges but I will be at almost every challenge
What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: I will talk 2 my fellow castaways friendly like I would try 2 get them 2 like me so I can be safe at tribal council.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: Yes because I think im a strategic power player that could win the game and I could be finding the idol very soon.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? 5-9 Pm
Will you agree to send in confessionals?:
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yes

~

I promise you I will win the game.
3764 days 17 hours ago
bigbro263
Username: bigbro263
First name to call you by: Josh
Last initial to call you by: B
Color Level: Light Green
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Philippines
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Randy Bailey
* Why do you want to play in this group game?:  Because why not? You invited me and it looks like this would be a fun group for me to play in :3
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Same as always, kick ass <3
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Same as always, not really kick ass </3
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Same as always, talk to people ^_^
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I always think I can win a group game since I'm always super cocky, so yes.
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you?
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)?: 8
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Why wouldn't I?
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect?: Of course :D
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out?: Might be a little pissed when it happens of course, but I'm not going to go on a rampage or anything.
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yep.
3764 days ago
NeiltheNinja
Username: NeiltheNinja
First name to call you by: Neil
Last initial to call you by: R.
Color Level: Black
* What is your favorite CBS Survivor season?: Micronesia or China :L
* Who is your favorite CBS Survivor contestant?: Amanda, Brenda, Todd H.
* Why do you want to play in this group game?: I love playing survivor group games, and I just got voted out of the one I'm in right now. I love how every time I play, I surprise myself with what I can do I guess.
* What's your plan on the strategical aspect of this group game?: Get into a core alliance that has majority and make it to the end.
* What's your plan on the physical aspect of this group game?: Win immunity challenges :L
* What's your plan on the social aspect of this group game?: Idk, be a likeable, and approachable person that people would want to align with.
* Do you think you can win this group game? Why?: I've played several survivor games, and I've made it pretty far to say the least. I haven't won a single game yet, but I've come close several times. I'm a determined person who will try hard as hell to win a game. :P
What time periods after 3:00pm EST work best for you? Probably like 8 pm.
On a scale of 1-10, how active are you on Tengaged (please answer honestly)? uh like 6
Will you agree to send in confessionals?: Yup! I love doing them, haha!
Will you agree to treat me, the host, with respect? Of course!
Will you agree to not act irrationally if you are voted out? Yes!
Will you, at the very least, try to make all the challenges and vote at all of the tribal councils?: Yessir!

open group

Applications [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!