This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Tribal Council #14 - Nawalap

Topic » [S2] Tribal Council #14 -..

2582 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Come on in Nawalap...

Anthony has immunity tonight, everyone else is fair game.

Question for tonight:

We're almost at the end of this game. How has the intensity and paranoia escalated since the beginning?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW (3/3) @ 7 PM EASTERN. I WILL READ THEM WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK. IF YOU HAVE A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL, TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT TO PLAY IT.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now is your final time to do so.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
*Anthony stands*

"I'd like to play this to steal Nolan's vote."
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
This is an exchange idol.

For those who were not aware, there were three exchange idols hidden in the game. If played pre-merge, the user of this idol would be permitted to switch tribes, or make someone else switch tribes. If they used it at the post-merge, they could use it to exchange someone else's vote with their own.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Nolan's vote will now be the same as Anthony's.

I'll read the votes.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2579 days 21 hours ago
Karmaron72
Annnnnd I'm fucked
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Nolan.

One vote Nolan.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Nolan.

Two votes Nolan.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
The fifteenth person voted out of Survivor Palawan and the eighth and final member of our jury...

*flips vote*

Nolan. That's three, and tonight, that's enough. I need you to bring me your torch.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Nolan, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

time for you to go.
2579 days 21 hours ago
Karmaron72
Damn!
2579 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Andy, Jackson, and Anthony.

The three of you have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now, The jury, eight people you had a hand in voting out, will be the ones to decide your fate. Head back to camp, and enjoy your last night in Palawan, because in a short time, one of you will be crowned the winner.

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!