This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2577 days 16 hours ago
rawr121
Hey Daulton,

So voting you out was one of the hardest of the votes to do because I really did trust you. However in my eyes I saw you as truly a survivor. You went to so many tribals but you made those good connections to keep you safe in the game.

When the merge hit, you began talking to a lot of different people and you made them feel comfortable with you as an ally. Ryan told me that he wanted you as an ally, Stuart felt comfortable enough to talk to you at that revote, and I thought of you as my number 1 at the time. I knew that even though you merged from a tribe where you had felt alone, you were able to make connections so quickly and so solidly that it amazed me.

I felt that you had made a lot of connections and that you had talked to so many people that, to me, you were playing an excellent social game. I really wanted to go to the end with you, and when I told you that I absolutely meant it. But, I could not see myself ever beating you, which is why I voted you out. I truly wish we could've gone together but I knew that you were playing a phenomenal game.

Also, I did not know if you had the merge idol because I had the Princesa idol and the merge switch idol, so I wasn't sure if you had found the Kalayaan or the merge immunity idol.
2577 days 16 hours ago
Daulton7996
Thank you, gentlemen. You didn't make my vote any easier since I did bond with all of you.

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!