This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2] Final Pleas & Jury Questioning

Topic » [S2] Final Pleas & Jury..

2606 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Andy, Anthony, Jackson, congratulations on making it to the final three! In a short time, one of you will be crowned the Sole Survivor, but there is still some game left to play. I would like the three of you to post your opening pleas here, as to why the jury should vote for YOU to be the Sole Survivor. Once you both posted you opening pleas, I will open jury questioning for the jurors, where they will be able to get the information from you that they need to make their decision on who to vote for.

Please post your opening pleas here AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will notify the jury when you have both done so.

Best of luck!
2606 days 2 hours ago
Karmaron72
Hello jury!
Coming into the game, I was a new face amongst some very experienced and intimidating players. I knew that I needed to talk to many different people, and I eventually made an alliance with Stuart, Ryan and Anthony. I also talked to Daulton and Tomas from Kalayaan. I performed well at challenges, which was evident as I only attended two tribal councils before the merge.

I will openly say that my conduct to Mike after his vote wasn't acceptable. I will 100% not get his vote tonight, but person to person I want to apologise for my actions.

After the merge, I orchestrated the Jake vote, becaus I knew what he was capable of. Stuart flipping on my closest ally; Ryan was a massive turning point, as I now knew that I needed to take out threats, and I also gathered enough votes to get Stuart out.

From that point forward, my luck wasn't great. I continued to be social and try to make moves, but people (like Andy) were far too loyal to Nolan, and I always wanted to take him out due to his threat status. I was particularly blindsided during the Daulton vote, as he was my closest ally at that point, an I realised that Anthony and Andy were being far too loyal to Nolan. However, I  always thought about who I could beat at the end, and who was a threat to me.

I hope that you can respect my game and I'll be willing to answer any questions.
2606 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Hello Jury! I believe that I played the best game and that I deserve your vote to win.

When I first started the game I immediately focused on initiating bonds with other players. I quickly made a solid connection with Tomas, Ryan, and Stuart which allowed me to gain my first allies of the game. I also made a connection with Crypt from the other tribe which was crucial later in the game. Soon, Me, Stuart, Ryan, and Jackson formed a strong alliance of four and then I had my ally of Tomas close as well. I felt pretty set.

So my tribe was able to stick it out til the tribe swap and even then we were very strong at challenges. I even helped to win many of them.

Mike was then swapped onto our tribe, and luckily my whole alliance was still together. It sucked because I liked Mike but it was him versus our whole alliance on our tribe. As we approached tribal, I knew Ryan was feeling nervous about an idol. He eventually convinced Jackson to throw two votes onto Andy just in case of a tie. It was a dumb move that ultimately caused a lot of drama that was not needed.

When the merge hit, I was able to reconcile with Crypt and keep my qlliance of four strong. I felt especially close with Ryan at this point and I really trusted him a lot.

Crypt then added me to an alliance called "Connor's Kings" which included me, Crypt, Nolan, Leo, Jake, and Ryan. Seeing Ryan confused me and ultimately made me question how many allies he truly had up his sleeve. I still felt close with Ryan so this experience did bring us together. At this point me and Ryan were clearly in the swing position. Connor's Kings originally wanted to target Jackson, but me and Ryan wanted to keep our alliance safe so we got them to switch their votes onto Andy. We then got the other side of the game to vote for Jake because we felt he was a really smart player. We had single handedly decided the votes for that round, and now we decided who went home. We picked Jake.

The next round, I began to see how close Ryan was with Jackson, Crypt, Daulton even Nolan. When I went to Nolan and hebtold me that he thought he was close with Ryan and then now people were planning on voting him off I knew it was time to make a huge move in the game. Ryan clearly was the biggest threat, and when Nolan sat down and began to gave up I knew this would be my only chance to take out Ryan.

I went balls to the wall to campaign. I went to Stuart first, and I knew I could flip Stuart because he already was allied with Nolan. Then I went to Andy, which at first he was not adament about flipping. However when I brought up Ryan voting for him incase an idol was played during the Mike vote, he understood my view on how smart and shady Ryan was. Nolan was on board and his legit only job was to get Leo to vote with us. He didnt which is why it ended up tying. During the revote I went hard to get a vote. I am not sure who me or Stuart flipped in the revote, but the move worked and it was one of the biggest moves in the game.
2606 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
After Ryan left, I knew I had to downplay my game or else I would be the next threat. I knew at the end, though,  Stuart would beat me so we took him out next.

After, I looked at Daulton as my next target as he has been to so many tribals, therefore his game has been one of the toughest around. I was able to keep Nolan on my side and got Andy to vote with us as well. Boom. Another threat down.

Now I knew that Nolan was the biggest threat even though he wasnt the one pulling the shots. We needed his vote one more time though so that it wouldnt end up being 2-2 the next vote off. Anthony/Andy vs Jackson/Crypt
So we did what we had to do firstly and took out Crypt.

Finally we hsd the final challenge and I made a killer flag so that I could secure Nolan's elimination. Just incase anything happened I played my switch idol as well.

I believe I played a highly strategic game and I deserve your vote to win. I DID NOT RECEIVE A SINGLE VOTE THROUGHOUT THE GAME.

I won 3 individual challenges
I found 2 idols
I received Zero Votes
I also was on the correct side of the vote every single time I went to tribal council
Every time I wanted someone out of the game, they went out.
2606 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Hello everyone!

I think that I've played the best game, and I'm here to tell you why. I've had a different road than Anthony and Jackson, and fairly unique to most games.

Premerge, I'll admit, I was fairly inactive. I showed up to a few challenges to help my tribes win, but I only went to tribal twice premerge. The first was on Princesa when Lilly went home. I was more active than her, and thus, she was an easy vote off. The second time was when Mike was voted out. When we lost that challenge, this was the point in the game where I knew that if I didn't light a fire under my butt, I would be gone sooner rather than later. I talked to my tribe members and the consensus seemed to be that Mike's challenge ability would be too much in the merge, and my inactivity was less of a concern. It ended up being a close vote, but I managed to stay.

We merged.

Immediately after the merge, I was a target for the second time in a row. I had my newly formed relationships from my previous tribe and also began talking to people I was never on a tribe with (namely Daulton). Using all of these connections, we got most people to vote off Jake, and this gave me a solid foundation going forward.

I went from having no allies to being allied with almost everyone in the game.

The second vote, I knew things were shifting, so I began talking to Nolan. From there, we formed a strong bond and we were able to take it far. I was hesitant to vote for Ryan, and Ryan almost convinced me not to vote for him in the revote, but I was looking out for myself. Ryan had voted for me before, so I knew he'd be more than willing to sacrifice me to get himself further, and that's why I had to vote for him. I was the swing vote for this tribal and held the power.

Also, I should note that Anthony had been feeding me information about what groups had tight alliances(ie final 4 deals), and I knew that my only shot at going far would be to systematically get rid of all of them, which is another reason I voted for Ryan.

The next vote was Stuart, which I didn't want to do, but again, I knew that in order for myself to have a chance to be here, I'd have to get rid of people who had tight alliances. The majority was voting for him, and I was already on shaky ground, so I didn't want to rock the boat.

Yes, it is true that Anthony was going around to get votes on Daulton the next round. However, he knew he could get votes for Nolan so he tried to switch it, but I talked to Nolan and ended up saying that we should do Daulton instead. I had connections with both, but Daulton had more friends which was more threatening, so he had to go.

From this point, I proposed a plan to Anthony to get us to the final 3 with Leo. We would first get Nolan and Leo to vote out Crypt (as he was one of the people I didn't talk to). Then, we would get Jackson to vote Nolan with us, and finally, we would get Leo to vote for Jackson (or he would self vote and it wouldn't matter). The plan was going well, until Leo got medically removed from the game, but we still made it to finals with Jackson.

I'm a little sad that Leo got removed, because my ideal final 3 was me, Jackson, and Leo. Honestly, if I had the chance, I knew Anthony would be a threat and I would have given him 4th, but this isn't the worst situation for me.

I had several key elements to my game that I think makes my game unique. The first is that I was never in any group alliances. If you look at what the other finalists say, there were a lot of group alliances, but none of them included me. I was on the outs and managed to make individual relationships to help me break through the larger alliances. I had a final 2 deal with Anthony and a final 2 deal with Jackson, and through these bonds, I got a lot of information to make my own decisions on who to vote out. What makes this particularly interesting is that I voted for the person who went home every single time I went to tribal council.

Another key to
2606 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
Another key to my game was forgiving people who had previously voted for me to benefit myself. For example, both Jackson and Nolan had previously voted for me, but I knew they would benefit me if I was able to be cordial with them. I was also targeted multiple times but never went home. Not only did I play this game strategically, but I played it physically as well. I won two individual immunity challenges, and only went to two tribals before the merge.

I was involved in the decision-making and also had a physical/social game. Given the cards I had come the final premerge tribal, I don't think I could have played this game any better. I may not have found any idols, but I also didn't misplay any either.

So, that is why I think I played the best game and deserve to be voted the Sole Survivor. Thanks Connor for a great season and good luck Jackson/Anthony!
2606 days ago
Pieguy555
I will be voting for Andy, and I hope 3 others do as well!
2605 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
Thank you Mike!
2605 days 8 hours ago
born2pizza
I'm prob gonna be voting Andy! Who knows.
2605 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Thank you Ryan!
2605 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
Lets get one thing straight, I was not "feeding" Andy information. The only info I gave him was information on how Ryan was so interconnected with everybody. I love Ryan to death but no one wouldve ever made a move against him. I convinced Andy to turn his back on one of his closest allies and put his faith into me.

Also, I fed Andy the vote almost every single time and he claims he would've backstabbed me but he had ample opportunity to do so and he did not make a move when he clearly could have with Jackson, Crypt, and Nolan.
2604 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
Before you told me that Ryan and Jackson were the ones that voted for me, I didn't know. I'd call that information. I can also go back and find several other places were you gave me information.

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. If I had the chance to vote you out at final 4, I would have because that would have benefited me, whereas it wouldn't have benefited me any time prior to that.
2604 days 1 hour ago
Daulton7996
I just want to know from Andy: What was the biggest move you did that was solely your idea, and why did you vote me out?

Anthony: I want to know why you voted me out because to me, going to almost every Tribal Council meant I sucked at this game, and it clearly didn't prove anything to a Jury. Also, I was 100% loyal to you and never wrote your name down and agreed that if we heard each other's names, we'd let each other know. But you didn't do that. Instead, you blindsided me knowing I didn't have an idol because you had it, and you didn't even tell me ahead of time. I would've respected it way more if you had told me. So, given all this, why should I vote for you?

Jackson: I really appreciated your loyalty to me. If given the opportunity I wanted to go to the end with you and Anthony. However, my vote isn't automatically for you. My vote is still up in the air. So, tell me how you managed to maneuver your way to the end despite losing ally after ally.
2604 days ago
Karmaron72
Hi Daulton!
I think people wanted to not only weaken me, but by the time you went home, I think people who perceived themselves to be stronger than me wanted to take me to the end as a goat. But  keeping myself in a not-so-threatening status helped me not get targeted after Ryan, you and Crypt were all voted out. Thus, Nolan and Andy had no other option but to target each other.
2604 days ago
Karmaron72
To everyone: While I was not the flashiest player, and I suffered a few misfortunes along the way, I did fight to be here, and I made subtle moves to advance myslef.
2603 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
Hi Daulton!

I want to first start off by answering why I voted you out. I felt like you were my biggest threat to win the game that no longer had any benefit to me. I felt like you were making the social connections to go deep into the game, and I knew very well that it may have been my only shot to get rid of you, so I had to take the chance when it game. Also, I wasn't sure that your plans included me in the long run, so that's another reason I felt like it was the right move to vote for you. Finally, there were mostly 2 sides in the game, and since I was playing the middle, I needed to stay in the middle so I had to whittle down the different sides systematically.

As for the biggest move that was solely my idea, I'd say it was getting rid of Crypt. After you were voted out, I told Anthony that this is what I wanted, and then it happened. It wasn't really one of the bigger moves in the game as a whole, but for me it was. There were 2 people left in the game that I hadn't really talked to, with Crypt being one of them. I knew that if I got him out, I'd probably make it to the end. Had I voted Nolan out at that point, one "alliance" (I put quotes around that because it would have just been Leo) would have been inactive and I hadn't talked to him before, so I'd soon after become an easy target. By keeping Nolan in the game, I kept a target that would be an easier vote than me and someone that I could potentially work with (that goes for the Crypt and your vote).

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!