This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rite of Passage Ceremony -

Topic » Rite of Passage Ceremony -

2409 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Pre-Jury -

17th - JT - Aside from everyone being ONE big Tribe on day 1. You and I never spoke to each other in this game. You never made the attempt to talk to me. And I didn't make the attempt to talk to you. I joined the majority behind writing your name down because we never made that early connection that is required to play this game.

16th - Ikah - Sucked seeing you go out as I wanted to work with you. But, the stars never aligned. I would like to point out that even though I didn't attend Tribal Council this night. I did try to influence the vote to head in a completely different direction.

15th - Felix - No ass kissing. Glad you left 8-0.

14th - Colin - We never got the chance to play against each other til this game. I wanted to work with you along side Ikah. But, you both left early due to others having stronger ties within the game. If this was any other game. I'm sure we wouldve got the opportunity.

13th - Nick - Thanks for the sole vote tarnishing my record! Out of everyone in this game. You had the most brutal exit as you were never given the chance as I threw this challenge to ultimately take you out. I did so as you had ties I would never be able to work with if you stayed any longer.

12th - Oli - Ily honestly. But, you shaded me so hard when you threw me under the bus to the Soph Frat LOL. I understand why you did it. But, you were someone I held a great deal of trust in. Regardless. I think you going out as early as you did benefited my game in the long run.
2409 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Jury -

11th - Adam - We never got the chance to work together in this game. And this game would've been way different had your majority targeted anyone else. You could have got a ton further in this game as you were taken out by Idol.

10th - Julian - I love you. Making the decision to write your name down "Burned"

9th - Kara - So damn likable! But, that is what made you dangerous in this game. Everyone felt threatened by that sole fact. I feel if I didn't make the choice to write your name down this Tribal. I likely would have ended with a placement of 7th :p

8th - Connor - First game where we weren't completely at odds. We worked together. Then were against each other. Then the process repeated until you were ultimately voted out. I'd just like to thank you for being open to the thought of working together this game.

7th - Stoner - As I said when you were voted out. "Tbf. Idol was the only way you were going out Chris" And I would like to explain why I said so. From the beginning of this game. I worked behind the scenes building relations to make the move to take you out. But, time and time again people denied my efforts. Julian would not have voted against you. Allie denied me. Mearl denied me. And even Lindsey denied the fact we wouldn't be able to gather a majority. You had too many people protecting your Flop self. So, I made what I feel is an impressive move for my resume tonight as I took you out using my own Idol as I felt you were my biggest threat throughout this game. But, out of respect. I gave you the satisfaction of not being blindsided with me writing your name down going into the vote. #Bigmovez

6th - Robby - Some of these are getting extremely long now. At this point in the game. I would like to think my emotions began to get the best of me. I couldn't lie to anyone any more. And like Stoner. I respected you too damn much to not be completely honest with you. I revealed my Final 3 and my entire end game with you. Voting you out was difficult. But, I'm playing to win. You would've won this game hands down.

5th - Mearl - Our Finals deal was too good to be true. But, I was always going to stick to it. Win or lose. Aside from that. I also want to make it clear that I was completely aware of the amount of shade you threw my way throughout this game. But, it was definitely more fun working together than against each other. I guess we'll find out if I play a better game when I am Trolling or when I play much more open-minded.

4th - Lindsey - I cannot thank you enough for your friendship not only in this game. But, over the time we met each other. I can go on forever of how much I adore you. But, you're one person I know that anything said; can remain unspoken as that is what our friendship has been built around. I love you!

3rd - Sebby - I put a ton of effort into our bond once the Tribe's merged. I saved you personally on a few occasions. But, you were one person who definitely could separate the game from your emotions as you weren't afraid to make the moves you felt best suited your chances of winning. Regardless on our fallout. I hope you respect my game for what it was.
2409 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
thanks :) im not really sure if i was that likeable, but i appreciate the thought lol! i always try to be nice and just be me :p definitely have to make personal connections in these games because that's what makes it fun!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!