This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - The Final 2

Topic » BB2 - The Final 2

2291 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe and Zyler congrats on making the final 2. It is now time to face the members of the jury. Michael, Crypt, Brady, Jonah, Liam, Rich, and now Ryan you will have your shot to ask whatever questions you want.

Please submit your vote by 6pm EST Thursday night. That is when the Reunion will take place.
2291 days 13 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I completely forgot about this game.

To earn my vote for the winner, tell me everything you did after my eviction, and why you think that what you did in each week was better than the impact the other person made in that week.
2291 days 13 hours ago
moondancer63
Eh. Like crypt I forgot about this game

But from I remember I think that Chole turned her back on me once I got put up. I have no reason to vote for her. And at least Ryan isn鈥檛 here (you would have got my vote for sure Chole had he been here)
2291 days 13 hours ago
moondancer63
Walks up and inserts a key 馃攽
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Leaving tengaged again, congrats on playing a solid game to the both of you. However, honesty goes a long way with me. The fact Zyler, that you lied to me even after I had no power in the game anymore showed me a lot of your character. Chloe, thanks for being a solid ally all game and remaining true to me. I don't think either of you played the best game, but of you were very messy and had more going against you than going for you. So seeing as I can't vote based on who played the BEST game, I'm voting based on loyalty and a strong social game. And Ryan is out once again, don't miss me too much.
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hello Jurors!

First of all, congratulations Chloe on being in the final 2! This was a hard fought season...

Firstly, I would like to point out the fact that I am the only person this season to never be a FINAL nominee.

I am far from a comp beast which means I had to rely on relationships which I built. I never played an "In Your Face" game which means people didn't see me as a threat and thus I got to go under the radar which I feel is a very underrated game method.

However, when push came to shove I won comps when I absolutely NEEDED to. Winning certain comps throughout the game would've exposed whose side I was on which would've disrupted my game. Examples: I was nominated Week 7 and won the week 7 POV, I was nominated Week 8 and won the week 8 POV. Furthermore, I won the final HOH and voted out Ryan who was the biggest threat in the game by far.
I took out Ryan which was a move Chloe didn't do when she had the perfect chance to when she was HOH.

There's stuff I'm forgetting but it's 11 and I'm very tired as I type this from a new medication I'm on.

PLEASE ask me any question you have and I will gladly answer
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ryan, you and Chloe had a Final 2 so if you won  the final HOH that means you would have to lie to one of your F2s...
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
OH SO NOW YOU ADMIT WE HAD A FINAL 2 EVEN THO YOU SAID YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERE TAKING ME!?? LOLOLOLOL you lie so much you can't even keep it straight

Focus on your own game instead of mine lol
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@Crypt
Well, following your eviction I began deciding which alliance members I should and shouldn't move forward with. I had the closest relationship Ryan & Chloe and I knew they'd be bigger targets than me moving forward. That ended up to be true as I wouldn't see the block until one of them won HOH, no one else. However, as said in my speech, I won POV every time I was nominated...I also took out Ryan who was the biggest threat AND I turned Chloe on Ryan despite them having a Day 1 Final 2 this securing me a spot in the F2 no matter who won final HOH...
2291 days 13 hours ago
1001games
My vote is pretty much set as I鈥檝e told this person before that they lost my vote. But I鈥檒l give one more chance.

Zyler you said to my face that you would save me. Then I go and find out I was evctked by a unanimous vote. Why weren鈥檛 you honest with me instead of doing that? Wrong move buddy. Jury management is key.

Chloe I got 2 questions for you:

If you could describe yourself as one animal this game what would it be?

Also what is your favorite ice cream flavor and why?
2291 days 13 hours ago
1001games
What zyler said:

https://imgur.com/a/kiE57
2291 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
@Jonah
Yes, I will own up to the fact that I was not entirely honest. That vote was up in the air and at that time I didn't know where I was gonna vote side I was the swing vote.

Now, the reason I said I already voted Rich was to get a 100% honest answer from you. If I told you I hadn't voted yet that would risk you saying whatever needed to be said to stay.

Anyone who knows me knows I don't like lying and hurting feelings but unfortunately you need to lie sometimes in this game. Please feel free to ask any other questions to clear stuff up
2291 days 12 hours ago
1001games
You still lied to my face. Anyone who lies to my face loses my jury vote. Therefore you automatically lost my jury vote and I told you that before.
2291 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Lying is apart of the game. If you took that personally than i apologize but it's unfair that it would just totally nullify my WHOLE game
2291 days 12 hours ago
1001games
Jury management is also a part of the game. Something that you lacked so far. Gl tho
2291 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Ok, thanks for the question.

Anyways, Any other questions and I'll answer them tomorrow when I wake up...

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!