This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - The Final 2

Topic » BB2 - The Final 2

2290 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Oh I do have a question actually!!!

When can we expect the trivia section to be updated?
2290 days 2 hours ago
Solinne64
I really enjoyed playing this game !!!
Thanks everyone for a great game 馃槃
And most importantly thanks Nick for always hosting amazing group games !! 馃榿
2290 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Sorry for lack of confessional NJ! I wanted to compete in this and I should of probably waited a season where I wasn't playing in other group games because then they all caught up to me and I had like no time
2290 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
That and I just needed to get more comfortable with hosting BB before I dove into a ton of twists, and I can say hosting BB is much easier for me to do while in college at the moment, but Survivor wasnt impossible when I did it at the end of EH, and for Battle Royale, just more difficult.

But Survivor was also tough because newbie seasons for the most part always sucked in Survivor probably post Generation Gap (not all, but most), and it was very difficult getting decent casts, with the lack of good new people entering TG group games compared to the mass amount of legends retiring for good
2290 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
I'm so happy for playing this game with you guys.
Thanks to NJ for always trusting my abilities in the game.
And to the haters, Kiss my ass!
2290 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
Oh I do have a question actually!!!

When can we expect the trivia section to be updated?
-----
I will be trying to do all that in the 2 week hiatus for BB3 applications
2290 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
Thank you all for playing.

It was a pleasure to host you all this season :)
2290 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
BB3 apps open tomorrow btw. Expecting for it to premiere right before February, and to hopefully conclude before March 1.

My goal is to get through at least 6 seasons of BB before I leave for a potential study abroad, and then from there I'll be seeing how much I host during that semester.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!