This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 19

Topic » BB2 - Day 19

2294 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe and Zyler. It is now time to face off in Part 3 of the Final HoH.

Whoever wins this comp, casts the last sole vote to evict, determines both who the other member of the Final 2 will be as well as who is Juror #7.

Ryan will not participate in this Part 3, as he did not win Part 1 or 2, meaning he is one of the nominees this week. The other will be the loser of this Part 3.

This final part will be done with me over Skype, and you need to set up a time with me to do it. I will not be doing it with either of you tonight, since it's already almost 10pm, and I have other things to get done at the moment.

I will be free all day tomorrow (Sunday) until 10pm EST, and from 6pm-Midnight EST on Monday. I would ask if you can, to please be done by midnight Monday EST, but I can do Tuesday if there is no possible way for you both to complete it by then. The comp will not take very long.
2291 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 3 RESULTS TIME
2291 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Here was the challenge

“Jury Says”

In this mental competition, you will be asked to match quotes for juror members with the jury member who said them.

You will do this competition with me over Skype. You need to set up a time with me to do this.

When you get to play, I will post a quote, and you need to guess which juror said that statement. After six quotes, you’re all done.

The houseguest who matches the statements in the least amount of guesses will become the Final Head of Household. Ties will be broken by time it takes to match all six.

Each juror will only have one quote in your six questions.

Any Questions?
2291 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe - 15 guesses
Zyler - 15 guesses

Meaning, we have a tie, and it goes to a tiebreaker, which for this competition, as stated was time it took to match all six quotes.

To get your time, i took the timestamp from when you correctly responded to the sixth quote and subtracted it from the timestamp of when i sent you the first quote.

Chloe finished in 4 minutes and 48 seconds.
Zyler finished in 4 minutes and 1 second.

Which means,

CONGRATULATIONS ZYLER. YOU ARE THE FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
2291 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Zyler, you have until 10pm EST tonight to cast your vote to evict publicly for either Chloe or Ryan.

Once you do so, I will then post a forum for jury questioning for the Final 2.
2291 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Chloe & Ryan, I will give both of you a chance to plead your case to me either here or in PMs...
2291 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Congrats Zyler!!
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
*stands in front of Chloe & Ryan*

I'm not gonna lie, there were TONS of pros and cons to taking either of you and I promise that I've been contemplating this decision ever since I was declared final HOH.
No matter who I evict I hope both of you can go into the finale with a clear mind. I have formed close friendships with both of you so when I say this decision hurts I mean it.

With that being said I vote to evict

Ryan, I'm sorry but you're too big of a threat to take to the final two. I hope you'll look at this final two without bias and will listen to both our pleas
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Lmaooo at Zyler taking Chloe, who is the one person who ended his U nominated streak. THEN he saves her at final 4 and takes her to the end??? KUDOS CHLOE!!!! I hope you get your rightful win over this sheep
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
I can't believe I got third in two group games in a row.. I'm retiring after this dumb shit
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I'm sorry you feel that way, Ryan.
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
I'm sorry you literally took the one person who went against you this game. I promise you're losing. Big MISS STEAK
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Sorry you feel that way, Ryan.

To the rest of the jury, please listen to my final speech with an open, and non-bitter, mind.

Thanks Y'all and see ya at the finale!
2291 days 13 hours ago
Iceey
Honey I'm never a bitter juror. But don't lie to my fucking face up until you evict me? That's called being a pussy
2291 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan, it's official. You are evicted from the BB house.
2291 days 13 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I never lied to you, Ryan. Just like I never told you I was 100% taking you.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!