This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB2 - Day 18

Topic » BB2 - Day 18

2307 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Welcome to the three-part Final Head of Household competition.

Chloe, Ryan, and Zyler. You're all one step away from the Final Two, but in order to get there, you still have a lot of work to do.

-The winner of this Part 1 will automatically advance to Part 3.
-The losers will face off in Part 2, where the winner advances to Part 3 and the loser is automatically nominated for eviction
-The winners of Part 1 and Part 2 face off in Part 3, where the loser becomes the second nominee, and the winner becomes the Final HoH and will have the sole vote to evict between the two losers.

Now because we're so close to New Year's Eve/Day, we're going on break again.

Part 1 is a semi-live competition (24 hours as usual to work on), but it will not start until 5pm EST on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. So enjoy you're little break!
2307 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Good Luck Chloe & Ryan!!
2307 days 2 hours ago
Solinne64
Good luck to you both!
2307 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Yeah goodluck you guys :)
2303 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Day-Durance”

In this endurance competition, you need to send me a mail every hour on the hour for 24 hours that you can.

You will begin the challenge with a “GO!” mail when you wish to begin, and every time the timesteamp on that mail reaches a 1 hour mark, starting from 1 hour after you send the go mail, you need to mail me a message saying *holds on*.

The mail must be sent within 1 minute on either side of the hour, for it to count. This will continue for 24 hours. After that, you’re done and you don’t need to send any more messages.YOU CANNOT DO THIS OVER SKYPE! IT MUST BE DONE ON MAILS!

To be clear, the 24 hours is up when it’s 24 hours from when you sent the “GO” message to me, not your first count. Once you begin this competition, you cannot restart if you mess up, just pick up where you left off.

The houseguest who correctly messages the most within 24 hours wins the first part of the Final HOH.

A tie will be broken by whoever mailed more times out of their valid posting hours correctly (meaning it counted) in a row, will win. If that doesn’t break it, whoever started the challenge first wins.

You need to complete this challenge before 22:00:00 (10pm) on Thursday night. If your 24 hours isn’t up by then, you are done regardless with whatever you have competed.

Any Questions? Ask them before you start so you’re clear, as I will not always be available during the day/night to answer questions mid comp for you.
2301 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Results
-----
Chloe had 15 correctly timed messages.
Ryan had 2.
Zyler started, but then stopped before doing the first one.

At this point, with only 4 hours left, our winner is determined already
2301 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe wins Part 1
2301 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
this is the challenge for Part 2. Only Ryan and Zyler are competing.
-----
“BB Pentathlon”

In this skill competition, you will have to complete five mini-tasks, each symbolizing a vital type of competition that’s played in Big Brother.

The times it takes you to complete all five tasks will be added together.

The houseguest with the fastest combined time will win Part 2 of the Final HOH competition, and will advance to Part 3.

You will be required to screenshot, and you will probably need a computer to complete this challenge.

This competition can be done on TG or Skype, and you need to set up a time with me for when you want to compete in this. You need to be finished with this challenge by 12am (midnight) EST Saturday night (meaning technically it'd be the very start of Sunday). I do not work anymore this week, so I'm free all day tomorrow/Friday and Saturday for the most part, but I still would prefer to schedule a time with me, instead of just messaging me when I'm online, so I can plan my weekend accordingly.

Any Questions?
2301 days 21 hours ago
MJFJUNE
"Zyler started, but then stopped before doing the first one."

It was EMBARRASSING
2301 days 21 hours ago
Solinne64
OMG YAAAY :D
2299 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Part 2 Results

https://i.gyazo.com/0f0cca01936165d1aac23a9b10396889.gif

if the gif isn't loading:
Ryan - 45 minutes 30 seconds
Zyler - 36 minutes 27 seconds

Zyler wins Part 2
2299 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
Rip
2299 days 17 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Well fought battle, Ryan!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!