This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 9

Topic » BB1 - Day 9

2377 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Final Nominees this week are Adam and Lee

It is now time for the eviction voting to begin. The Head of Household, and the two nominees, are not allowed to vote. The rest of you will enter the diary room and cast your vote to evict. Mel, as HOH, your vote will be the tiebreaker.

Please send me your votes to evict by 8pm EST tonight.
Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote against yourself.
Mel, as HOH, still send me a vote for the tiebreaker, but it will only be counted if the votes tie.

The next HoH competition is non-live, but it doesn't start until 10am EST tomorrow, and you will only have until 3pm EST that same day to work on it.
2377 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Adam will also be receiving one penalty vote at this eviction.
2377 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
The next HoH competition is non-live, but it doesn't start until 10am EST tomorrow, and you will only have until 3pm EST that same day to work on it.

I have school wtf
2377 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Oh right i forgot its a monday/tuesday and you bitches dont have the same one class on tuesday's as me

I will move the timeline to start tonight right after the eviction and give 24 hours
2377 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Ok thanks!
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
Hi friends!
2377 days ago
k4r4k
Hola
2377 days ago
mysterygame2
Hello.
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
Now first things first.

Adam has a penalty vote from not voting in the eviction in Week 1, so there are 7 votes to evict today, instead of 6, with Adam receiving one extra vote to evict.

That vote will be included when I announce the final vote tally.
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
Houseguests

When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to collect their things, say their goodbyes, and walk out the front door.
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
By a vote of 4-3
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
Lee, you are evicted from the Big Brother House
2377 days ago
PanicAtTheDisco
LMFAO I STAYED? Thanks hens!
2377 days ago
k4r4k
Sorry lee. Didn’t feel it in my best interest to keep you today
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
Alright darlings

It is now time to begin a new battle for Head of Household.

Mel, as outgoing HoH, will not be allowed to compete.
2377 days ago
NJKoda1998
I will go grab the challenge rules now

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!