This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB1 - Day 5

Topic » BB1 - Day 5

2386 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, with a time of 16 seconds.....STEVE

Which means, with a time of 10 seconds CONGRATULATIONS RYAN. YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD!
2386 days 12 hours ago
born2pizza
YES!
2386 days 12 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
grats Ryan
2386 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Holy cow that's so fast 馃槷 Grats!
2386 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
Congrats Ryan!
2386 days 12 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
WOOOOOO
2386 days 12 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
Congrats Lee on staying & Ryan on HoH!
2386 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Ryan, you will have until 4:30pm EST tomorrow to make your nominations.

In the mean time, the next PoV competition is also non-live, so I'm going to give you all another long time to do the PoV comp, which will have a later deadline than nominations. I will post it in a moment
2386 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
correction*

Ryan has until 5:30pm EST tomorrow to make nominations. I forgot I work until 5 tomorrow not 4 like normal, and I need a good 10-15 mins to drive home
2386 days 12 hours ago
born2pizza
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn the two keys of the nominees and their face will appear on the memory wall.

The first houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Nolan

The second houseguest I have nominated for eviction is...

Stuart

I've decided to nominate both of you, mainly because you guys haven't talked to much at all. Stuart, you came spamming my PMs once I won HoH, which I find super shady. Which is why, I told you to your face, you'd be going up. Nolan, kind of the same thing.. you both haven't spoken to me at all. You congratulated me, which I thank you for :)! BUT.. you guys aren't willing to work with me and I know that. You guys are also friends before this game, people may not know this but I KNOW this, you guys are very good friends and would ride this out had I not made this move. GL in veto, though!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!