This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 - Final

Topic » Episode 11 - Final

2183 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Final Challenge”

This challenge is quite simple in concept, but it will be quite lengthy in execution. You’re going to have to complete FIVE different stages that will cover various aspects of challenges played previously this season.

You must to each task in order.

Each stage will be timed separately, and I will be adding all of your times together to make a final time. Whoever has the fastest time will be the winner of the season.

You have until this Saturday (May 5) at 8pm EST to complete this challenge with me. All aspects of this challenge must be played on TG - they cannot be played on skype at all.

Ask any questions at all times if you’re unclear.
2183 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Stage 1 - Helping Hand
-----
You need to get ten people, outside of this season, to mail me on Tengaged. Each person needs to mail me a number between 1-10. Before people start mailing me, you need to send me a mail yourself saying “Start”.

The numbers sent by other people must be in numerical order and they must be after you have sent your own start mail. When you think ten people have done this, and you’ve had 1-10 sent to me, you need to send me another mail of your own saying “Finish”.

Your time for this challenge will be what is between your start and finish mails. If you miss a number anywhere, or a number is sent out of numerical order, you will receive a 30 second time penalty for each infraction.

Stage 2 - Trivia Night
-----
I’m going to be asking you five random trivia questions, one at a time. After you’ve answered all five questions, I will tell you if you got them all correct or not. I will not tell you if you’re right or wrong after each individual question.

If you have questions wrong, you will need to re-answer all five until you get them all correct in one go.

Your time will be the time it takes from when I first send the first question, to when you answer the fifth question correctly, after answering the previous four correctly as well.

Stage 3 - Puzzle Plains
-----
I’ll send you a link to a large jigsaw puzzle that is just simply one color - no pattern or design. You will have to use the shapes of the pieces in order to solve it, screenshot the puzzle, and send me a screenshot.

The pieces will NOT be rotatable.

Your time will be the time between when I send you the link, and when you send me your screenshot, not the time it took you to finish the puzzle from when you opened it and completed it (aka the timer on the puzzle).

Stage 4 - Face Morph
-----
I’m going to send you an image of four cast photos from the players of this season. The image will have four photos morphed together, and it will be your job to figure out which four players this season are in the photo.

Once you get it correct your time will stop. I will tell you which guesses are right/wrong.

Stage 5 - Know The Game
------
I am going to give you a list of facts from this season, that you will need to match-up with the players of this season.

Your time will stop when you have them all correct. I will not tell you which ones are wrong when you guess, be warned.
2183 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
You can schedule times with me if you want just to do one part, or to do multiple, etc.

Just message me on Skype or TG and I will see what I can work out with all of you :)
2183 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NOTE SINCE I SHOULD MAKE THIS CLEAR***

You do NOT need me to be online to do Stage 1. As long as you do the start/end mails before&after you have people send me the numbered mails, you're good to go.

It's the other 4 you will need me to be online for.
2183 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
As for tonight, I'm only available after 7pm EST, and I cannot stay up too late because I have a final tomorrow at 7am.

Tomorrow/Wednesday I'm only going to be available after 8pm EST because tomorrow is when pretty much all of my final exams are, and I have a work shift after all those.

Thursday and Friday are same scenario (free after 8pm EST, but I can stay up later on both those nights), but I do have a few SMALL gaps in my schedule I might be able to do like a part with someone.

Saturday I have no obligations whatsoever, other than being gone from about 4-6pm EST due to some family members graduating and them having their grad parties then.
2179 days 15 hours ago
NJKoda1998
You've all completed the challenge, and I have the results

I will be doing them TONIGHT as soon as I get home from a grad party I have to go to (it starts at 4pm, and I will be there for at least an hour, if not 2, so around 6-7pm EST is when I'm shooting for to post these)
2179 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
I will probably sleep, good luck to the both of you!
It was nice to meet you guys ;)
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
okay none of you are online atm. party ran late but i am here and gonna do this now because i am going out tonight now
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I will post each individual time for each phase, and then your totals
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 1 -  The Spamming

Chili did it in 11 minutes 13 seconds, but had 3 errors (30 seconds each), so new time is 12 minutes 43 seconds

Chloe did it in 12 seconds, but had all 10 errors (30 seconds each), so new time is 5 minutes 12 seconds

Christian did it in 3 minutes 23 seconds, with 0 errors
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 2 - The Trivia

Chili did it in 3 minutes 15 seconds

Chloe did it in 3 minutes 16 seconds

Christian did it in 2 minutes 15 seconds
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 3 - The Puzzle

Chili did it in 6 minutes 40 seconds

Chloe did it in 54 minutes 28 seconds

Christian did it in 6 minutes 50 seconds
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 4 - The Morph

Chili did it in 52 seconds

Chloe did it in 1 minute 54 seconds

Christian did it in 5 minutes 47 seconds
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
PART 5 - The Facts

Chili did it in 2 minutes 53 seconds

Chloe did it in 6 minutes 6 seconds

Christian did it in 1 minute 43 seconds
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
So now onto the final times, which created your placements
2179 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 3rd place, with a total time of 1 hour 10 minutes 56 seconds
Chloe

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!