This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 10 - Challenge

2193 days 3 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This next challenge is LIVE and will take place tomorrow (April 24) @ 6pm EST.

I will open check-in around 5:50pm. Same rules as the last challenge apply when it comes to checking in on time in order to be allowed to compete.

Also, if you missed it at the last challenge, all challenges from now on are Individual challenges, and there are no more grenades (Meli got the last one, as previously stated), so no advantages or disadvantages to be gained.

This challenge shouldn't take too long, but could potentially go for up to an hour I'd say.

Also for those of you paying attention, you will notice that we are on Episode 10 out of 11 - that means you all are one episode away from potentially making it to the Final Challenge, so make sure you're giving it everything you have
2193 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Pissed I won’t be able to make it as I have a volleyball game... ugh
2193 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Let's do it :')))))
2192 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Check-In open
2192 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Hey
2192 days 8 hours ago
Lalisa
tried it
2192 days 8 hours ago
Solinne64
Tired af but lets try it!
2192 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
2192 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Check In Closed
2192 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Competing Today:

Chili
Chloe
Christian
Meli
2192 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
gl y'all!
2192 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Today's challenge should be a fun one
2192 days 7 hours ago
Solinne64
Good luck everyone!
2192 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
cant wait for thunderdome lmfao
2192 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
yayyyy I love fun lol
2192 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Morph Mania”

For this challenge, I am going to post a morphed image, containing a variety of cast photos of US Survivor castaways.

There will be a total of four rounds, each round having one more castaway’s photo morphed in as well than the previous round - we start with 4 castaways, then 5, then 6, and finally 7.

As soon as I post the picture, you all must race to name castaways in the photo. Full names are required, and so is correct spelling. Each guess needs to be made in a separate post.

Once all the correct faces have been named, the round is over - we go until they all are named, unless EVERYONE competing agrees to stop the round and move on.

For every correct face you name in each morphed image, you will score a point.

After 4 rounds, the two players with the highest number of points will win. Any ties will be broken via Chatzy.

Any Questions?

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!