This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 2 - The Troika

2226 days 12 hours ago
NJKoda1998
It is now time for the Troika to nominate people for The Inquisition

This week, the Troika consists of ALAN, CHRISTIAN, and RYAN. They each must nominate two people for The Inquisition.

They cannot nominate Chili, Chloe, or Nolan, as they all won safety at the challenge this week.

Troika, I will be mailing you all with further instructions. The six people who are nominated for The Inquisition will be revealed tomorrow (March 22) @ 3pm EST.
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Troika votes are in, and I will now reveal which six players are at risk of being sent into the elimination round.
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alan has nominated.....TBD because he failed to submit

Christian has nominated.....LOGAN & NELS

Ryan has nominated.....BRIAN & MELI
-----
Since Alan failed to submit nominees, Chatzy will be determining his. What fun, right?
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
nj asked Chatzy to choose between Anthony, Brady, Hufus, Jabbar, Jake and Nikolas. Chatzy chose: Anthony
nj asked Chatzy to choose between Brady, Hufus, Jabbar, Jake and Nikolas. Chatzy chose: Jake
nj: Anthony and Jake have been chosen
-----
The six of you have been voted into The Inquisition this week.

Everyone else, you're off the hook and are safe this week.
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Now it's time for the elimination round voting to begin.

Anyone not in the Troika or the Inquisition will be required to vote now.

For those who can't figure it out, here's a list of all the people voting. If your name isn't on it, you don't vote, and if your name is on this list, you are casting a vote.
-Brady
-Chili
-Chloe
-Hufus
-Jabbar
-Nikolas
-Nolan

The 7 of you are the only people voting right now.
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Each of you need to cast ONE vote. You are voting for any one of the six people in The Inquistion, and the person you vote for is the person you want to send into the elimination challenge - The Ring.

Only 2 of the 6 people nominated will actually be sent into The Ring - the two with the highest number of votes obviously.

This is a public vote, keep that in mind. However, you still need to pm me your vote - do not just post it here.

Votes are due @ 10am EST tomorrow.
2225 days 17 hours ago
NJKoda1998
To the six people in the Inquisition.

The elimination challenge is LIVE. We will determine a time for this challenge after the votes are revealed, to take place either Friday or Saturday night.
2225 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I submitted Vida Skype bitch
2225 days 17 hours ago
rawr121
fuck chatzy
2225 days 14 hours ago
tundrahenry101
How shitty would it be for me to go home over a chatzy pick...
2225 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Ty troika
2224 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Interesting
2224 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The votes are in:

Brady - Anthony
Chili - Brian
Chloe - Brian
Hufus - Brian (didn't vote, so Chatzy determined)
Jabbar - Meli (didn't vote, so Chatzy determined)
Nikolas - Anthony (didn't vote, so Chatzy determined)
Nolan - Brian
2224 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
here are the chatzy decisions so you all can see:
http://us22.chatzy.com/93195405090576

Which means with 4 votes, Brian will be going into The Ring, and with 2 votes, Anthony will also be going into The Ring.

Jake, Logan, and Nels, you're all safe with 0 votes.
Meli, you're safe with 1 vote.
2224 days 23 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Anthony and Brian plz let me know what times work for you for a live competition both tonight or Saturday evening.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!