This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - The Ring

Topic » Episode 1 - The Ring

2227 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Lorenzo vs. Nolan

Welcome to The Ring. It is now time for you to compete in order to save yourself. The winner of this duel will remain in the competition, and receive a grenade to use against another player(s) at the next challenge. The loser of this duel will be eliminated for good.

You need to do this competition with me over TG mails by 10pm EST tonight, and it shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to complete the challenge. Message me whenever you want to do the challenge. Failure to compete will be considered a forfeit, and if neither of you compete, you both go home - simple as that.
2227 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Both Lorenzo and Nolan have finished the challenge, and I have the results.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Ring challenge this week was "Three-Question Sprint"

I asked both competitors three random trivia questions, one question at a time, and they had to answer correctly as fast as possible to all three questions.

The time it took from when I sent the first question, to when they answered the third question correctly, using Tengaged Mail timestamps, was used as their final time/score.

The player with the fastest time wins, remains in the game, and earns a grenade.
The loser is eliminated for good.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Both Lorenzo and Nolan received the same exact questions, to keep things fair.

They did not know what the challenge was until right before they competed with me at a time that worked for them in the given window stated previously.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
RESULTS

Lorenzo finished with a time of 1 minute and 18 seconds
Nolan finished with a time of 1 minute and 3 seconds

Which means, by a difference of 15 seconds, Nolan has won this elimination round.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Lorenzo, I'm sorry, but this ends your time on Vendettas.

Take care of yourself.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nolan, not only do you remain in the competition, but you now have a grenade to use at the next challenge.
2227 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
Grenades.
Go.
Boom.
2227 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
*glups*
2227 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Congrats Nolan!
Bye Lorenzo!
2227 days 6 hours ago
Hufus
Congrats Nolan! Bye Liam!
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The grenade options are as follows:

• Team Up - Pick the teams for the next challenge.

• Power Ensure - Guaranteed spot for yourself in the Troika IF you win the next challenge. No guarantee if your team does not win the challenge.

• Feelin’ Lucky - Change the next challenge to a pure luck competition, if you don't like what the challenge is.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nolan, think over your decision.

I will be asking you what grenade you want to pick and use after I explain the rules at tomorrow's challenge. If you don't show for the challenge, you lose the ability to use your grenade.
2227 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Reminder about when the next challenge is in case anyone forgot

https://tengaged.com/group/6453-nj-reality-vendettas/forum/topic/21440088
2227 days 6 hours ago
rawr121
Congrats Nolan

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!