This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 1 - The Troika

2224 days 1 hour ago
NJKoda1998
It is now time for the Troika to nominate people for The Inquisition

This week, the Troika consists of CHILI, CHRISTIAN, and NIKOLAS. They each must nominate two people for The Inquisition.

They cannot nominate Anthony, Hufus, or Ryan, as they all won safety at the challenge this week.

Troika, I will be mailing you all with further instructions. The six people who are nominated for The Inquisition will be revealed tomorrow (March 19) @ 3pm EST.
2223 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The Troika votes are in, and I will now reveal which six players are at risk of being sent into the elimination round.
2223 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chili has nominated.....BRADY & LORENZO

Christian has nominated.....ALAN & NELS

Nikolas has nominated.....LOGAN & NOLAN
-----
The six of you have been voted into The Inquisition this week.

Everyone else, you're off the hook and are safe this week.
2223 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Now it's time for the elimination round voting to begin.

Anyone not in the Troika or the Inquisition will be required to vote now.

For those who can't figure it out, here's a list of all the people voting. If your name isn't on it, you don't vote, and if your name is on this list, you are casting a vote.
-Anthony
-Brian
-Chloe
-Hufus
-Jabbar
-Jake
-Meli
-Ryan

The 8 of you are the only people voting right now.
2223 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Each of you need to cast ONE vote. You are voting for any one of the six people in The Inquistion, and the person you vote for is the person you want to send into the elimination challenge - The Ring.

Only 2 of the 6 people nominated will actually be sent into The Ring - the two with the highest number of votes obviously.

This is a public vote, keep that in mind. However, you still need to pm me your vote - do not just post it here.

Votes are due @ 1pm EST tomorrow.
2223 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
To the six people in the Inquisition.

This first elimination challenge is NON-LIVE, however you will only have between 4-10pm EST tomorrow night to do this challenge with me over tengaged mails - you cannot play over Skype.

This is your notice in advance so you can make sure you set aside time to compete in this - it will only take 10 minutes at the absolute most. Reminder that only 2/6 of you will be playing in this, which you will know around 1pm EST whether you are playing or not.
2223 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Well I would like to not be sent in obviously I tried to add the troika on Skype but only managed to add one cos web skype sucks.

I'm willing to play this game with anyone who wants to play with me.
2223 days 9 hours ago
rabbaj
Ty for safety torika, any nom that would like to talk to me, feel free to skype me
2223 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Thanks for safety I'll be sending thank you notes soon :")
2223 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Please don't vote me in guys lol
2223 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Sorry to the people I voted in, limited options meant I had to go based off who attempted to reach out to me and based off that

Best of luck to all of y’all in the inquisition
2223 days 5 hours ago
rawr121
Skype is A_C121
2223 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
I would not like to be put in obviously, Iḿ open on people
2223 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I would not want to be in elimination
2222 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The votes are in:

Anthony - Lorenzo
Brian - Nels (didn't vote, so Chatzy determined)
Chloe - Nolan
Hufus - Lorenzo
Jabbar - Nolan
Jake - Nolan
Meli - Logan (didn't vote, so chatzy determined)
Ryan - Nolan
2222 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
here are the chatzy decisions so you all can see:
http://us21.chatzy.com/58850381979830

Which means with 4 votes, Nolan will be going into The Ring, and with 2 votes, Lorenzo will also be going into The Ring.

Alan and Brady, you're both safe with 0 votes.
Logan and Nels, you're both safe with 1 vote.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!