This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 1 - Challenge

2225 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Right To Stay”

Welcome to your “right to stay” challenge. There are four parts to this challenge, all of which you need to to complete to the best of your ability.

In each task, you will be ranked based on your time or score out of 20. Your four placements will be added together to create an AVERAGE placement score, which will serve as your final results.

The average scores are critical because you need to do well in all three tasks. Doing really well in one, and not even trying in the other three, will drag your score down tremendously, and put you at risk of potential elimination.

The TWO players who perform the WORST in this challenge - meaning they get 20th/19th as their average placement score, will be AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATED from the game.

The three players who perform the best in this challenge - meaning they get 1st/2nd/3rd as their average placement score, will form the Troika this week. However, the top six players, including the three who form the Troika, will be safe from elimination. That means, 1st-3rd will form the Troika and 4th-6th will be excluded from the Troika, but they will have immunity and cannot be voted into the Inquisition.
-----
TASK 1 — Jigsaw Puzzle
https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3ae85706c0c9
Above is a link to a jigsaw puzzle for you to complete. There are only 32 pieces to this puzzle, meaning every second will count. Your placement will be based on your time, shortest at the top and longest at the bottom.

You need to screenshot your completed puzzle, with the time visible, and your Tengaged profile open and logged in like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . Failure to do so will result in your time being doubled.

TASK 2 — Spamming
https://tengaged.com/group/6453-nj-reality-vendettas/poll/vendettas-episode-1-142792
This is classic spamming - one poll, one vote each. The poll will close at the deadline for this challenge. Your placement will be based on your voting percentage, with largest at the top and lowest at the bottom.

TASK 3 — Flash Game
https://www.miniclip.com/games/catapult/en/
Above is a link to a flash game in which you must score as high as you can. You MUST land with your parachute for the score to be valid. Valid scores appear at the bottom on the yellow bar, invalid scores don’t. You MUST submit a valid score. Your placement will be based on the distance travelled on the yellow bar in your screenshot, with longest at the top and shortest at the bottom.

You need to screenshot your completed game, with the score visible, and your Tengaged profile open and logged in like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . Failure to do so will result in your distance being halved.

TASK 4 — Social Politics
You need to rank all the other players in the game, excluding yourself, from most liked (1st) to least liked (19th). Your rankings will not be made public to anyone - they will only be seen by me.

Your AVERAGE ranking from all the other players will be your placement in this challenge.
2225 days 9 hours ago
NJKoda1998
— IMPORTANT —
You MUST submit the two print-screen tasks alongside the rankings in A SINGLE MAIL. I don’t want separate mails, just one straight mail with everything. Once you have submitted it, that will be your one and only entry. You cannot change it later.

You have 48 HOURS for this challenge - meaning your deadline is 4pm EST on Sunday (March 18).

In the event of a tie in a particular tasks placements, tied players will receive an average placement for the number of players over their total placement positions. For example, if 4 people have the same score that would get them 3rd place, they would get 3+4+5+6, equalling 18. I then divide 18 by 4, to make 4.5 the final placement that all 4 players who were tied would get.

In the event of a tie within the FINAL placements, the tie will be broken by whoever has the highest score in Task 1. If that doesn’t break it, then we use whoever has the highest score in Task 3. If that still doesn’t break the tie, the higher percentage in Task 2 will be the deciding factor. If that still doesn’t break the tie, then Chatzy will randomly decide.
----------------------------------------------
Here is a template on how to submit to me:

PUZZLE: (screenshot)

FLASH GAME: (screenshot)

PLAYER RANKING:
Most Liked
Least Liked
2225 days 9 hours ago
doubledarefan01
It's freaking endurance all over again
2225 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
^Where I totally flopped lmaooo
2223 days 11 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Just under 2 hours left to get your submissions in if you haven't already.

Remember, the two worst-performing players will be eliminated, so if you don't want that to be your, you need to submit at least something
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Alright i finally have the results and am home to reveal them
2223 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I’m sleeping soon so rapid pf
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I am going to reveal one by one, in order from best to worst, the final placements you all got.

After i will give the breakdown of each individual phase and how it affected your final average score
2223 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Praying I just did enough to survive
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First things first though, you may have noticed one of you is missing from the line-up today.

During the course of this opening challenge, Harry has elected to quit, meaning he takes 20th place.

That however does not affect the fact that the bottom 2 people are leaving, the top 6 are immune, and the top 3 are the troika.
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Moving on now.
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 1st place, with an average score of 4.38
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
NIKOLAS
2223 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Jeesh that is good
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
In 2nd place, with an average score of 4.63
2223 days 4 hours ago
NJKoda1998
CHILI

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!