This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - The Ring

Topic » Episode 10 - The Ring

2191 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Christian has voted to send JAKE into the Ring.
Meli has voted to send ANTHONY into the Ring.

Anthony vs. Jake
-----
This ring duel is LIVE. Anthony and Jake please let me know what times you are both free over the next two days (tomorrow and Thursday) to do this at.
2191 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
thanks for safety troika! woot final 5 <3
2191 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
does this mean meli/chloe/chili/i are finalists or ? :S
2191 days 7 hours ago
Solinne64
Thanks for safety guys :D
2191 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Christian_
does this mean meli/chloe/chili/i are finalists or ? :S

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. you'll have to wait and see what happens :)

the game will be over by next weekend at the latest, and i only give that lengthy timeline for the final episode because of my final exams being next week and i'm working 3x as much than i have been this whole season during that week, so my availability will go down the hole come monday, if the game isn't over by then, but i am aiming to hopefully have it all wrapped up this weekend
2191 days 4 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Damn Christian scared to make a move again.. It’ll be funny when chili or Chloe take home the win over u because u were too scared to ever throw them in
2191 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
idc lmao, im not here to give people a free ride to the end
if chili or chloe beats me good on them, just a game
2191 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
im free tmrw night really anytime

thursday night around 10:30pm
2191 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
“I’m not here to give people a free ride to the end”

Yet that’s EXACTLY what u did tho??

I’m not mad lmao it’s just a shame to see u keep taking swings at me like I’m such a threat in the end or something.. like I haven’t shown up to a challenge all season like how is coming after me your best game move?
2191 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Tomorrow evening sometime works for me as well!

Good luck Anthony!
2191 days 3 hours ago
rawr121
ty! haha how about 8pm?
2191 days 3 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I have a volleyball game tomorrow so I’ll have to see what time I get back. I should be back around 7 central but I’ll wanna eat so 8 central probably works!
2191 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
U don’t show up...and are upset you were thrown into elimination...logic
2191 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
I’ve been in 5 troikas, idk how I’ve been given a free ride, but werk jake!
2190 days 18 hours ago
NJKoda1998
so jake/anthony will around 9pm EST work today?
2190 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I understand I don’t show up but it’s not I just dont care, I’m busy irl.. I know that’s no excuse but it just sucks to have been thrown in 3 times now over people who havent all game. I mean props to u guys for dominating challenges and never having to go in but it’s like damn I literally just went in give me a break.. but it’s a game lmao I understand that, it just sucks to be up for elimination ya know!

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!