This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 9 - Challenge

2194 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This next challenge is LIVE

It will take place tomorrow (April 23) @ 7pm EST

I will open check-in around 6:50pm. For this challenge, you will be required to post in this forum during check in, as once it closes (it will be open for 10 minutes regardless of the exact time I open it) nobody else who shows up late will be allowed to compete - not if you show up before we start the challenge, not if i have done teams/pairs if they are involved this week but we haven't started, not even if you show up the second after I post that check-in is closed.

Due to the nature of the challenge you will be playing, there cannot and will not be any exceptions, so consider this your prior notice of what will happen if you show up late.
2194 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Can I choose my grenade at check in?
2193 days 19 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Meli yeah you can if you'd rather not wait until when i explain the challenge
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
check-in open
2193 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
hey
2193 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hi
2193 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Hey
2193 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
oh wow, just us three, gl nolan and meli!
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
check in closed
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Christian
Meli
Nolan

welp this will be pretty simple
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
you guys will be competing as individuals.....and you will be doing so for the rest of the season

no more team challenges or pair challenges. you're on your own for everything, meaning it's up to you to keep yourself safe at all times.
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Thesaurians”

For today’s challenge I am going to post a letter and a number. As soon as I do so, you need to race to post a word that starts with the same letter as I posted, and contains the same amount of letters as the number.

All words must be ENGLISH (no foreign languages) words that dictionary.com considers an actual word, or it will not count. Correct spelling is also required.

The first person to post a correct word will score a point. The first two people to score 5 points will win this challenge.

Any Questions?
2193 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
honestly just glad its not thunderdome lmao!!!
2193 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
XD
2193 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Can I use the upper hand grenade to give myself an advantage?
2193 days 8 hours ago
NJKoda1998
@Meli yes if thats the one you want

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!