This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 - The Ring

Topic » Episode 8 - The Ring

2195 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chloe has voted to send NELS into the Ring.
Christian has voted to send MELI into the Ring.

Meli vs. Nels
-----
This ring duel is non-live. I am going to post it now, and you guys will have until 5pm EST (27 hours) to complete the task, just because I am going out tonight for a friends birthday and there is no guarantee I will be sober enough, or have service for that matter, to post this at a later time tonight and give you guys only 24 hours.

Good Luck!
2195 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
5pm EST tomorrow if that wasn't clear *
2195 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
“Tower of Hanoi”

For this elimination round, you will be solving a Tower of Hanoi puzzle, which is linked below.

http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-tower-of-hanoi

You need to play with 8 discs. When you’re done, screenshot your final completed puzzle, with the amount of moves and final time, as well as your TG profile in the screenshot as described below, and send it to me either on TG or Skype.

You have 24 hours to send me a screenshot.

Whoever solves the puzzle in the fastest time, will win the challenge and a grenade. Loser is out for good. If there is a tie, fewest amount of moves will win. If that doesn’t break the tie, Chatzy decides it.

You need to screenshot your completed puzzle, with the time visible, and your Tengaged profile open and logged in like this: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh . Failure to do so will result in your screenshot not being accepted and you will be required to provide a new one.

Ask any questions if you have them.
2195 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
OH BTW

The winner of this duel will earn the FINAL grenade of the season.

After this, there are no more grenades for the winner - it's pure life or death in the game on the line in all future duels. No extra powers.
2195 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
this sucks I cant freaking do it
2195 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
2193 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Results (sorry they are late)

Meli submitted
Nels did not.

Meli wins by default
2193 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Nels, I'm sorry but this ends your time on Vendettas. Take care of yourself.
2193 days 22 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Meli, here are your grenade options for the final grenade of the season
-----
Upper Hand - Give yourself an advantage in the next challenge.

Feelin’ Lucky - Change the next challenge to a pure luck competition, if you don't like what the challenge is.

Explosion - Give someone else a disadvantage in the next challenge.

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!