This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 - The Ring

Topic » Week 7 - The Ring

2191 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
will be complete at some point today.

Sorry for the delay everyone.
2191 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
NP. My power was out so I was afraid I missed a whole bunch of the game lol.
2190 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Lord Jesus rip me
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
This is the competition both Jabbar and Jake competed in

“High Low”

For this challenge, I am going to use random.org to determine a number between 1-100. You need to tell me if you think the next number spit out will be higher or lower than the previous number.

If you guess correctly, you continue. You keep going until you predict incorrectly.

Whoever predicts more answers in a row correctly wins the duel and a grenade.

If there is a tie, both players will compete again in a tie-breaker where only numbers 1-50 will be used.

If that doesn’t break the tie, Chatzy will decide who stays, but no grenade will be earned.

Any Questions?
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jabbar successfully guessed 2 answers in a row, and then missed on the 3rd one, meaning he got 2 points.

Jake successfully guessed 4 answers in a row, and then missed on the 4th one, meaning he got 4 points.

Jake wins the duel and a grenade.
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jabbar, I'm sorry, but this ends your time on Vendettas. Take care of yourself.
2190 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
THANK GODDDDD
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jake, because you won this duel, you now have a grenade
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Here are your options

Explosion - Give another team a disadvantage in the next challenge.

Friendship Bracelet - Choose one person who gets to be on your team in the next challenge.

Feelin’ Lucky - Change the next challenge to a pure luck competition, if you don't like what the challenge is.
2190 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
It’s about time I get some power Jesus
2190 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Think over your decision. I will be asking you for it at the next challenge.

I will also be posting info on the next challenge in just a moment in a new thread, along with a fun little twist for the final eight of you so be warned now :)

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!