This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 - The Troika

Topic » Episode 7 - The Troika

2176 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
troika has already submitted their decision
2176 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Chili has nominated.....JABBAR // JAKE // NELS
2176 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Now it's time for the elimination round voting to begin.

Anyone not in the Troika or the Inquisition will be required to vote now.

For those who can't figure it out, here's a list of all the people voting. If your name isn't on it, you don't vote, and if your name is on this list, you are casting a vote.
-Anthony
-Chloe
-Christian
-Meli
-Nolan

The 5 of you are the only people voting right now.
2176 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Oh ok shoooook lol
2176 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Each of you need to cast ONE vote. You are voting for any one of the three people in The Inquistion, and the person you vote for is the person you want to send into the elimination challenge - The Ring.

Only 2 of the 3 people nominated will actually be sent into The Ring - the two with the highest number of votes obviously.

This is a public vote, keep that in mind. However, you still need to pm me your vote - do not just post it here.

Votes are due @ 3pm EST tomorrow.
2176 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
Well since I am going in, can I schedule for Sunday?
2176 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The next duel is LIVE

Will figure out a time with the 2 sent in to compete either tomorrow (Saturday), sunday, or monday evening. only giving the extra day because I'm gonna be very busy tomorrow night with a birthday party for my brother
2176 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Damn chili really coming for m
2175 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
The votes are in:

Anthony - Jabbar
Chloe - Jabbar
Christian - Jake
Meli - Jabbar
Nolan - Jabbar (didn't vote, so Chatzy determined)
2175 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
here are the chatzy decisions so you all can see:
http://us20.chatzy.com/25515892958849

Which means with 4 votes, Jabbar will be going into The Ring, and with 1 vote, Jake will also be going into The Ring.

Nels, you're safe with 0 votes.
2175 days 16 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Jabbar/Jake plz let me know or discuss here what times work for you both to do a live challenge tonight/Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

Just saying it now though, tonight my availability is limited and unknown due to my brothers birthday party starting in like 20 mins and I still need to get ready, Sunday evening I have to meet with people to work on a finals presentation for one of my classes so after 6pm my availability is going to be non-existent until a yet-to-be-known time, and on Monday I cannot do anything before 8pm due to work/class
2175 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I can probably do it tomorrow night !
2174 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
what time do you two wanna do it tonight? since you've both asked for sunday/tonight

open group

NJ Reality - I Love Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!